Is Dragon's Dogma the Best Game, Ever?

Hell yeah! 17 62.96%

Fuck yeah! 10 37.04%

Total:27

finished ng+ in few mins ago
too bad this game's monster did not more powerful in ng+

Around the Network

Game of the fucking year.

I finally stopped pissing around and doing the little side missions and actually started doing missions that advance the story. I've done two--the one where I had to reclaim a castle from goblins and one where I had to investigate a cult. Both just left a huge smile on my face. Epic for two different reasons.

And what the fuck is up with that guy Valmiro? Is he addicted to weed or something? He keeps going off when everybody tells him to sit his ass down and then I find him passed out asking for "herbs" to get him back on his feet. That's why I don't hang out with stoners anymore.

And finally, now that my Pawn is clad in a thong, red cape, and I changed her hairstyle and gave her a bit of a goth look, people can't seem to get enough of her. She's really bringing in the RC and getting great ratings. Sad that I had to dress her like a whore but I guess that's just the sad reality of being a pimp.

She looks almost exactly like this except she has a long red scarf and no white face paint--and her ass is actually less covered:

d21lewis said:

The dude by the riftstone in the encampment sells face paint, FYI.

badgenome said:
d21lewis said:

The dude by the riftstone in the encampment sells face paint, FYI.

Ka-CHING!! 

I liked the demo... will get the game whenever I have time to play it and also waiting for some inevitable patches so I can have smoother experience at it. Also you can ignore all paid DLC stuff and not be the "WHALE" CAPCOM is looking for as it spent a ton of money to make a game that it doesn't expect to sell enough at the base price of $60 per game. So they hoping for some fools with too much money that will buy the DLC and increase the Price per User for CAPCOM.

EDIT: Also, the game already sold a ton in Japan and will likely do well in US. I just hope the DLC purchasing is minimum so CAPCOM gets out of that stupid idea.

Around the Network

Just started NG+ ... that ending tho.. O_o

d21lewis said:

I finally stopped pissing around and doing the little side missions and actually started doing missions that advance the story. I've done two--the one where I had to reclaim a castle from goblins and one where I had to investigate a cult. Both just left a huge smile on my face. Epic for two different reasons.

And what the fuck is up with that guy Valmiro? Is he addicted to weed or something? He keeps going off when everybody tells him to sit his ass down and then I find him passed out asking for "herbs" to get him back on his feet. That's why I don't hang out with stoners anymore.

And finally, now that my Pawn is clad in a thong, red cape, and I changed her hairstyle and gave her a bit of a goth look, people can't seem to get enough of her. She's really bringing in the RC and getting great ratings. Sad that I had to dress her like a whore but I guess that's just the sad reality of being a pimp.

She looks almost exactly like this except she has a long red scarf and no white face paint--and her ass is actually less covered:

I haven't come that far yet but I saw the guy offerring the two side-quests you mentioned.

A thong? Dammit I want a thong for my lead pawn too. She has underpants yes, but not thongs. Where do I get thongs?

Slimebeast said:
d21lewis said:

I haven't come that far yet but I saw the guy offerring the two side-quests you mentioned.

A thong? Dammit I want a thong for my lead pawn too. She has underpants yes, but not thongs. Where do I get thongs?

Thongs?  I have two.  My main Pawn has the nicest video game character ass I have ever seen.  My Pawn isn't bad, either.  Look me up if you're on XBL.  Anyway, one thong is hidden in the camp of man hating women in a treasure chest.  The other was in the room of the Duchess under her bed inside the castle.  I changed my pawn's appearance so now she's shorter, has red hair, and is still sexy as hell.  Brings in a ton of RC every day.

Wish I kne how to make my main pawn a magic archer, though. I unlocked the class for the ARisen but not for her. She'd be much more valuable if she had that class.

d21lewis said:
Wish I kne how to make my main pawn a magic archer, though. I unlocked the class for the ARisen but not for her. She'd be much more valuable if she had that class.

She probably has to have enough ranks in strider.