By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

Myak-04 said:

Okay, awesome :D. I'll save my money for the food that'll be served on the train.... there will be food, yes?

Fried Octarok for appitizers.

Soda Pop as your refreshment

BBQ Kraid Ribs as the main course.

And for the dessert, a cake baked by Princess Peach herself.

Around the Network
archbrix said:
spurgeonryan said:
Sadly I am not really that excited for any of the games for the Wii U on that list. Hopefully I will be more hyped for the games when E3 shows us some of them. I am, however, hyped for the Wii U.

What!?  You do realize that Mario, Pikmin and Smash are all on that list, do you not?

Smeags, you should give Spurge's seat to someone else... he can catch up with our train later:

Spurge, you better pray to Iwata that Miz is in a good mood right now... *shakes head*

I HAET calamari

*legs it out of buffet car*

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Smeags said:
Myak-04 said:

Okay, awesome :D. I'll save my money for the food that'll be served on the train.... there will be food, yes?

Fried Octarok for appitizers.

Soda Pop as your refreshment

BBQ Kraid Ribs as the main course.

And for the dessert, a cake baked by Princess Peach herself.

Oh Smeags, you wonderful creature.

Gnac said:
I HAET calamari

*legs it out of buffet car*

There's always Koopasta

Around the Network

I am so excited. People keep saying sony is set to dominate, but I have a feeling Nintendo will show them how its done. Excited about the features of the wiiu.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
I am so excited. People keep saying sony is set to dominate, but I have a feeling Nintendo will show them how its done. Excited about the features of the wiiu.

Good enough for me.

Welcome aboard! You'll be seated as soon as possible.

That train needs some cute blondes. Count me in!

So hyped for WiiU.

This is going to be my second E3 .

may I have a ticket pls?

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064