By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which great exclusive games have you not played because they were on the other console?

Alan Wake was on the list too until the PC version released.

Around the Network

Halo, Gears, Forza and Trials

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Gears of War , Altough it looks like some random Third Person Shooter to me. I might try it someday.

I have all the major systems but vita so I'll say Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz!

Will : The Last Story, Monster Hunter tri, Xenoblade Chronicals

Xbox 360 : The Witcher 2, Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

I only had a 360 earlier in the gen and then I bought a PS3 because of the exclusives. After three red rings and a new Xbox slim haven't looked back on the PS3. It's the only console I have to have expectation for. I burned through the 360's top exclusives.

I wouldve bought KZ3 for Ps3 day one. Maybe starhawk in it too. But Ps3 was never a choice for me.

Good console though

Yay!!!

- Demon's Souls, though I did get to play its sequel on the 360 so no harm done there really. It's tough as crap, and from what I hear it's actually EASIER than Demon's Souls, so maybe it's for the best I wasn't able to play this one. I'd probably have at least one broken controller and a broken window by now.

- Uncharted 2  and 3 looks like great games, despite its cut scene heavy nature.

- And Tales of Graces - was looking forward to this on the Wii for some time, and Namco totally snubbed us. Then for an extra kick in the nuts, they go and release in for the PS3 in America.

- Maybe Little Big Planet. Always have a soft spot for 2D platforming, and I like the concept of making your own levels. Though the controls seem a little too floaty.

Those are really the only PS3 exclusives I would really want to play.

GameAnalyser said:
enditall727 said:

I'm going to bend the rules a little bit and name the games that i wanted to play on the 360(even though i've played some already at this point)

Retail:

Tales of Vesperia

Lost Odyssey

Gears Of War

Downloadable games:

Dust an Elysian Tail

The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom

The Maw

Sine Mora

Ilomilo

Illomilo: Silent Ocean looks like an inspiring one to me from XBL...!!

i forgot to add the Gears and Lost Odyssey sample videos in that comment lol

also i'm going to put Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet as an honorable mention

I don't know whether those games are great or not, since I haven't played them, but I would definitely pick up:

- Xenoblade Chronicles
- Lost Odyssey
- Tales of Vesperia