By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which great exclusive games have you not played because they were on the other console?

spurgeonryan said:
This is funny to me because I have missed out on 95 percent of exclusivez on other system that are not Nintendo games.

Now I'm beginning to wonder those majority of exclusives are digital ones as well...

Around the Network

FF Crisis Core, pretty much all first party titles on the PSP and DS, Donkey Kong Country Returns, NSMB Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, and other Wii titles I can't think of that I didn't get a chance to play.

Uncharted series

When I didn't have possession of a PS3 it was the Uncharted series now the Gears of War series is in my list as I don't have an Xbox 360.

- Halo series. No matter how much they try, PS3 doesn't have an equivalent. Resistance was alright, but a bit too dark for my liking. Killzone too. So I'd like to play Halo.

- Project Gotham Racing. Any of them will do. Arcadey, fun when I played them, would like to give another go.

- Amped 3. I'm a sucker for snowboarding games (even though I've passed on the new SSX so far).

- Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. Because I'm always a sucker for a 3D 'platformer'.

That's about it unfortunately. Gears doesn't interest me in the slightest, and we already have our own Forza! Alan Wake and Viva Pinata I've played on PC, as well as stuff like L4D2, Bastion etc. I'll probably give 360 a go once it's super-duper cheap at the end of the lifecycle.

Around the Network

shadow complex and probably halo 4. you could guess why.

Mario Galaxy 1 & 2. I think that's it.....

Edit: Tales of Vesperia.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

back in the day i only had Genesis, so thank god for emulators.

Now the only thing i dont have is 360. and the only games i was really interested in was Gears 2&3, luckily i played both at a friends house, but never got to finish 3, he got bored.

Sudeki on the original Xbox, I guess. This gen? Anything on PC but only because PC gaming doesn't appeal to me.

Well, looks that I've missed:
- Wii: Mario Galaxy (1 & 2), Epic Mickey
- X360: Gears 2 & 3