By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - James Bond Skyfall trailer

dedicated to Amp

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Holy shit, it looks amazing! After Quantum of Solace I had a few doubts for the future of the series, but now I really believe they're back to form :D.

Trailer very well done. Gave me chills actually in full screen. Very minimalistic and straight to the point, which very much suits the Daniel Craig-style Bond.

trailer is good. I am still not sure if skyfall is a bond name. just doesn't ring well in my head lol.

spurgeonryan said:

Does the English Lady playing "Q" ever get old? She has looked the same since Brosnan first'arted playing bond.

Amp is gonna kill you james bond style for that... Judi Dench plays "M"

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I do not even know why Daniel Craig does any other movies. That was a decent trailer, I would like to see more though.

Does the English Lady playing "Q" ever get old? She has looked the same since Brosnan first'arted playing bond.

she is like an asian woman, they look forever young till they hit about 70 and suddenly age over night.

Looks brilliant. Hype!

Looking good. Love the aesthetic in the trailer anyhow. So far Craig's had a terrific and a solid turn as Bond and on paper based on the talent involved this surely has a decent chance to be another terrific one.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Looks bad ass! Thanks for the dedication NikkoM.

I was actually writing my The Living Daylights review as this was being dedicated to me. Be sure to check out my Living Daylights review. That's The Living Daylights in the Movie Discussion threads...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

NiKKoM said:
spurgeonryan said:

Amp is gonna kill you james bond style for that... Judi Dench plays "M"

*looks down and shakes head*

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger