By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just bought a Wii for 99 dollars! What games should I get? I get it! I was so wrong, Nintendo is Great!!!

Tagged games:

Muramasa
Tasunoko vs Capcom
NFS Nitro
PES 2012
Arc rise fantasia
RE archives
RE umbrella chronicles
Dead space EX
Go vacation (kidding)

Around the Network
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
The laughable last Sentence? It has been a while since I have played Nintendo, but after buying the 3DS my fire has been rekindled ( that was intentional).

I thought you didn't buy 3DS? Now you're just going on a buying spree, buying everything that you can find and isn't made by Sony?

I have never really enjoyed sony, have you not seen my threads? It is almost like you do not know me at all.

Fire Emblem

Super Mario Galaxy 2
XenoBlade
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Kirby's Return to DreamLand

I'm not sure if you'll like the next listed games but they are partly apart of the action genre:
Zelda: Skyward Sword (motion control game but it's good when you get the hang of it)
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Monster Hunter Tri
Metroid: Other M

Also since you're interested in Goldeneye, you should check out Red Steel 2. You can probably find it dirt cheap but's got some motion controls in it.

man-bear-pig said:
The laughable last Sentence? It has been a while since I have played Nintendo, but after buying the 3DS my fire has been rekindled ( that was intentional).

???

Around the Network

Muscle March
Just Dance 2
Just Dance 3

best party games ever!*

*party needs to include women, your mother doesn't count

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I will never go back to other systems. My friend came over with this Lost in Shadow game. It is wicked awesome! I have missed so much during the last ten years of hating Nintendo.

Sorry Spurgeonryan and Nintendo for what I have done.

The one with Mario in it

man-bear-pig said:
I will never go back to other systems. My friend came over with this Lost in Shadow game. It is wicked awesome! I have missed so much during the last ten years of hating Nintendo.

Sorry Spurgeonryan and Nintendo for what I have done.

My heart swells to see love for this game here.

Mention another Hudson game for Wii and another organ will swell!

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

How much trolling is this thread?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.