By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Finished watching all the Harry Potter movies, first time - Just finished Deathly Hollows - Part 2

Gilgamesh said:
Boutros said:
DId you read the books?

Nope, and I won't ever, I don't read books.

:/

Why?!

Around the Network

So Prisoner of Azkaban is now watched, I had to watch it in sections over a couple days, not the way I like to watch my movies but had to be done. Anyway, yet again this movie was better then the last, it seems to just keep getting better and better. I'm gonna be expecting a lot in the next 5 movies.

I loved the atmosphere of the movie it was something I was hoping to see in the Harry Potter series. The CG again big improvement from the last and the acting got much better, which makes sense the actors have been doing this for for a while now. The Dementers were a creepy bunch of bastards, nice addition to the movie. I'm starting to see a pattern and I don't think this schools ever gonna have a teacher in the back arts -_- lol. I like the little twist in the end, I figured the new teacher was just Sirius Black disguised the whole time since they looked so similar.

Anyway the series seems to be growing on me (almost as fast as Emma Watsons boobs in this movie...) and I'm looking forward to seeing the next in the series Goblet of Fire, now everyone comment how Goblet of fire is really horrible or really good.

Prisioner of Azkaban is maybe the best in the series,Deathly Hallows part 1 and 2 are epic and awesome in my opinion these three Harry Potter movies are the best.

I should do that, too.

To isohunt ... no, the Pirate B... no... To the DVD store!! *cough*

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Boutros said:
Gilgamesh said:
Boutros said:
DId you read the books?

Nope, and I won't ever, I don't read books.

:/

Why?!

Compared to movies they take to long to go through, and I get distracted easy.

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

So Prisoner of Azkaban is now watched, I had to watch it in sections over a couple days, not the way I like to watch my movies but had to be done. Anyway, yet again this movie was better then the last, it seems to just keep getting better and better. I'm gonna be expecting a lot in the next 5 movies.

I loved the atmosphere of the movie it was something I was hoping to see in the Harry Potter series. The CG again big improvement from the last and the acting got much better, which makes sense the actors have been doing this for for a while now. The Dementers were a creepy bunch of bastards, nice addition to the movie. I'm starting to see a pattern and I don't think this schools ever gonna have a teacher in the back arts -_- lol. I like the little twist in the end, I figured the new teacher was just Sirius Black disguised the whole time since they looked so similar.

Anyway the series seems to be growing on me (almost as fast as Emma Watsons boobs in this movie...) and I'm looking forward to seeing the next in the series Goblet of Fire, now everyone comment how Goblet of fire is really horrible or really good.

Glad you liked PoA! and don't worry Goblet of Fire is pretty good but in my opinion its not better than PoA,but that's only my opinion who knows you might like it better.

spurgeonryan said:
Goblet of fire had no chance of living up to this movie, but it was as good if not better than the first two. I like the Emma Watson in Kitlers Sig the best....

@ Boutros

I did not read these books because I watched the first movie before I ever heard of the books. Books are kind of lame these days, and only smarties read them.

-_-

The fifth book (and movie) was the least impressive for me. Too much stuff about politics.

The fourth being the best book and the last movie being the best.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I've never watched a single Harry Potter film, either. Maybe I'll join you on your quest.

d21lewis said:
I'm not ashamed to admit that I've never watched a single Harry Potter film, either. Maybe I'll join you on your quest.

No! Read them!!