By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The VGCHART Elite- All Vgchart Newbz WILL come in and worship us now! The word Gaf has been outlawed.

Tagged games:

Should newer vgchart users bow down and worship older members three times a day?

Yes 34 34.00%

No 13 13.00%

You are a viscious monster! 7 7.00%

Mutiny! 12 12.00%

Probably 1 1.00%

I will do so. 3 3.00%

Who are you? 20 20.00%

See reslutez 3 3.00%

other( post below) 2 2.00%

I believe in you random internet user. 5 5.00%

Total:100
supermario128 said:
Rath said:
Bah, anybody who joined after 2007 is clearly not elite.

*looks down nose at spurg*

Yup, people who joined after 2007 cannot be considered elite. Also, post count should not be an indication of who is and isn't an elite member.

You are just upset that 95% of your posts are spam 

Around the Network

is this the spam thread?

PDF said:

Wow, thats awesome people are still in connection with eachother.   I assumed any remnants of that place was probably all gone.

Edit:  also, who are you?  Did you go by another name back then?

I'm dsister44, i was good friends with Zex, c03n3nj0, DGC, Pichu, Mario, and Falcon back in the day. 

Edit: I joined in 09. So I missed the days of Section 8 on vgchartz. But I got a invite to join nightsociete 10 months or so after I joined vgc 

damn I'm 131 posts short...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

spurgeonryan said:
@ dsister

Zexen is a freaking crazy poster! Each time I go there he is talking crazy. Was that how he was when he was here?

First, we are talking about two different chats :P 

Second, last time you joined the Celtics had just lost and important game or something and he was upset. Plus you two kept saying his name in chat, which I warned you not to do, since it causes the chat to make a noise, and bothers him

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
@ zarx

You have always been an elite member.

Aww shucks

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I dont get it. 07 guys are saying you have to have joined before 08...

Yet its a well known fact that 08 brought the best members!

zarx said:
damn I'm 131 posts short...

Ahh but you joined in '07, the year of kings.

I think there should be a date thingie in place so some people aren't left out. All people who joined before the end of the year of 2008 should be Elite Members. There should be that post thing in place for people who joined after that. (AKA I'm still an Elite Member.)

spurgeonryan said:

Vgchart Nobles.

For far too long have we allowed the Half-users, commoners, mudbloods, newbs of this site have too much control over themselves. Am I the only one who has become a little tired of users with less than 5,000 post talk to me as if they are my equal? Filthy Half-users such as Man Bear Pig and Chocoloco seem to think they can go around saying whatever they want to us.

Not sure if serious ¬_¬

RE LOL, I dont know from where you get those crazy ideas in order to make a joke thread.

BTW, I am a member since 2007, I have seen more chartz about how the consoles and games are doing than most people here (including you); and yet according to you I am supposed to be a newb??

XD