By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The VGCHART Elite- All Vgchart Newbz WILL come in and worship us now! The word Gaf has been outlawed.

Tagged games:

Should newer vgchart users bow down and worship older members three times a day?

Yes 34 34.00%

No 13 13.00%

You are a viscious monster! 7 7.00%

Mutiny! 12 12.00%

Probably 1 1.00%

I will do so. 3 3.00%

Who are you? 20 20.00%

See reslutez 3 3.00%

other( post below) 2 2.00%

I believe in you random internet user. 5 5.00%

Total:100
Heavenly_King said:
spurgeonryan said:

Vgchart Nobles.

For far too long have we allowed the Half-users, commoners, mudbloods, newbs of this site have too much control over themselves. Am I the only one who has become a little tired of users with less than 5,000 post talk to me as if they are my equal? Filthy Half-users such as Man Bear Pig and Chocoloco seem to think they can go around saying whatever they want to us.

Not sure if serious ¬_¬

RE LOL, I dont know from where you get those crazy ideas in order to make a joke thread.

BTW, I am a member since 2007, I have seen more chartz about how the consoles and games are doing than most people here (including you); and yet according you I am supposed to be a newb??

XD

See my most recent post. It's almost certain Ryan will follow suit with what I have said. You'll be an Elite, trust me.

Around the Network

LuLz of the day!!!

I'm here to pay my worship o mighty Ones! :D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Fine! Just when I join VGC, a neo-nazi party is being created... that's... nice... I guess...

Gilmour said:

Fine! Just when I join VGC, a neo-nazi party is being created... that's... nice... I guess...

It's not neo-nazi, they were anti-aristocracy. This is more Ancien Régime.

Rath said:
Gilmour said:

It's not neo-nazi, they were anti-aristocracy. This is more Ancien Régime.

Then here comes the Nouveau Régime!  Newbs of VGC, let's bring a wind of change upon the old aristocracy!  Let's make our voice heard by everyone!  WE ARE THE 1% !!!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
You see what happens when you refuse to work together Rath? Free thinking happens. The peasants of vgchartz start to question their rulers. Now I got to put out another fire.

"peasants" rofl :P

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!

PDF said:
Been here since 07 and I still dont make the cut.

Oh well, I was part of vgchartz section 8, bet non of you know what that is.

I do and I'm pretty sure that you know that.  How elite does that make me?

By the way, everyone should call me sir because I'm older than them.  Respect your elders!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

pezus said:
Heavenly_King said:
spurgeonryan said:

Vgchart Nobles.

For far too long have we allowed the Half-users, commoners, mudbloods, newbs of this site have too much control over themselves. Am I the only one who has become a little tired of users with less than 5,000 post talk to me as if they are my equal? Filthy Half-users such as Man Bear Pig and Chocoloco seem to think they can go around saying whatever they want to us.

Not sure if serious ¬_¬

RE LOL, I dont know from where you get those crazy ideas in order to make a joke thread.

BTW, I am a member since 2007, I have seen more chartz about how the consoles and games are doing than most people here (including you); and yet according to you I am supposed to be a newb??

XD

You don't need to be a member of the forums to see the chartz. 

In the old days you had to sign up to see all of the chartz and is why I joined originally.

Blame the way things used to be for me being here. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
PDF said:
Been here since 07 and I still dont make the cut.

Oh well, I was part of vgchartz section 8, bet non of you know what that is.

I do and I'm pretty sure that you know that.  How elite does that make me?

By the way, everyone should call me sir because I'm older than them.  Respect your elders!

I too know what section eight was.

You might as well just call yourself hardcore to feel even better.