By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The VGCHART Elite- All Vgchart Newbz WILL come in and worship us now! The word Gaf has been outlawed.

Tagged games:

Should newer vgchart users bow down and worship older members three times a day?

Yes 34 34.00%

No 13 13.00%

You are a viscious monster! 7 7.00%

Mutiny! 12 12.00%

Probably 1 1.00%

I will do so. 3 3.00%

Who are you? 20 20.00%

See reslutez 3 3.00%

other( post below) 2 2.00%

I believe in you random internet user. 5 5.00%

Total:100
crissindahouse said:
DanneSandin said:
crissindahouse said:

the real elite are people who don't have to say they are elite or who don't have hope that others call them so to feel "special". that's the real elite for me.

yeah, ok - I agree, but you ARE a vet around anywayz: how was it bak in the days?

it was a hard time, we had to send letters to an address and they typed it in their pc then to load it to the internetz

hehe I guess those were harsh times ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

I am the only elite member in the thread.

You should also make a rule that you can't be an elite member if you joined the site less than 18 months ago. Gets rid of people like Pezus and NinPie who just swarm teh sitez :P

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

pezus said:
Conegamer said:
I am the only elite member in the thread.

You should also make a rule that you can't be an elite member if you joined the site less than 18 months ago. Gets rid of people like Pezus and NinPie who just swarm teh sitez :P

False! Now bend the knee

Never! 

*Checks age of account*

My apologies, good sir. You are my equal. You've just been here longer

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

pezus said:
crissindahouse said:

the real elite are people who don't have to say they are elite or who don't have hope that others call them so to feel "special". that's the real elite for me.

Keep telling yourself that

i do! and i will laugh out veryyyyyyy loud

i am here a lot longer than you... and have way less than 5000 posts... i visit the site almost all days of the week... the difference is that i don't post about anything and i usually don't engage in pointless discussions... who is the best of us is yet to be decided...

PS: LOL

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network

There will always be a resistance, I am the leader of the Nouveau-Régime Party.  Welcome to the new era of the NRP!

Gilmour said:

There will always be a resistance, I am the leader of the Nouveau-Régime Party.  Welcome to the new era of the NRP!

Where do I sign up to become a fulll member?

VGChartz members are to unpredictable to be ruled. To challenge them and humanity would be to court........death.

d21lewis said:
VGChartz members are to unpredictable to be ruled. To challenge them and humanity would be to court........death.

Haha lulz! I get that ref :D

I bow to my new supreme overlords!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FucbvoFFy0

I'm an advocate for motion controls, Nintendo, and Kicking freaking Toad to the Moon!

3DS Friend Code - 0860-3269-1286