By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 41 Sign-Up Thread

pezus said:
radishhead said:
RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

We try not to lynch new players on the first day, unless they do something particularly ridiculous. I've been saying that I'm getting killed first day because I made a few mafia-game enemies on VGChartz (for no real legitimate reason, I guess some people just love to hate) :)

Which reminds me... weren't you asked on your thoughts for why you survived until the very end of round 40? I don't think you answered that question.

I would tell you, but I play mafia under a strategy that I don't really want to reveal (and one that tends to see me live longer than the average player). All I can say is that generally there is method behind the madness :)

You mean you play so badly that the mafia want to keep you around when you're townie?

Hey now, I think I'm pretty underrated :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Hmm, well honestly - I'm going to try to be more helpful towards the town in the next round

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

man, it sounds as if you got all kind of crazy strategies going on!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:

Mafia isn't hard if you follow two simple guidelines:

1) Always vote for the same person as I do.

2) If you happen to be a doctor, protect me every Night.

Sounds simple enough ;)

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:

Mafia isn't hard if you follow two simple guidelines:

1) Always vote for the same person as I do.

2) If you happen to be a doctor, protect me every Night.

Sounds simple enough ;)

3) Don't listen to anyone but yourself

Oh man! now it got hard again ;)

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

I would tell you, but I play mafia under a strategy that I don't really want to reveal (and one that tends to see me live longer than the average player). All I can say is that generally there is method behind the madness :)

I've seen you play twice now. Once as mafia, once as town.

Your mafia strategy is to be not an obstacle to town to avoid a lynch. You try to be a helpful townie.

Your town strategy is to be a question mark by acting scummy, thus the mafia keeps you around because you are always a good option for a mislynch.

The advantage of your strategy is that you stay alive. The disadvantage is that it's utterly predictable, so in the future you will get lynched by the town if you are helpful and killed by the mafia if you are scummy, because the townies get a surefire town read on you.

If only it were that simple.

radish, your strategy needs work. Even if I give out a town seal and you stay alive til the end, that isn't enough.

radishhead said:
I hope I get made a sibling so I can at least drag someone down with me when I'm lynched day 1 :)

Like when you and Spurge were siblings and you let him take the fall just so you could live till the end?

If you reveal your PM, automatic mod kill.

Almost every protown message has the following.

"• You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. "

or "Your weapon is your vote".

What I'm trying to say is If anyone tries to use or hint at a common phrase or sentence that is probably shared with all towns in a PM, otherwise try to break the game,I will break their face.

Sending out PMs

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

What's with the new avatar?
I liked the old one! Bring back the red-haired ladies! *sniff*

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

That is the old one!