By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 41 Sign-Up Thread

And moreno wants to host a game, but it's great to have a queue of mods as well as lots of player interest.

Around the Network

MR KITTEN!!!

pezus said:
I feel it in mah bones that Stefl is going to be mafia. Watch out guys

I will hate you if that comes true!

I hope I get made a sibling so I can at least drag someone down with me when I'm lynched day 1 :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

But how does the whole "figure out whose the mafia" thing work out? I've played it IRL, but how do you do it over the interwebz?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
But how does the whole "figure out whose the mafia" thing work out? I've played it IRL, but how do you do it over the interwebz?

We just talk to eachother and try to get the mafia to slip-up etc. It's just general mind games, mixed in with investigations from the cop role (or mafia pretending to have investigations) - it's great fun

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:

We just talk to eachother and try to get the mafia to slip-up etc. It's just general mind games, mixed in with investigations from the cop role (or mafia pretending to have investigations) - it's great fun

Then I don't think you have anything to fear! I'LL be the first one getting voted off :D

DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:

Then I don't think you have anything to fear! I'LL be the first one getting voted off :D

We try not to lynch new players on the first day, unless they do something particularly ridiculous. I've been saying that I'm getting killed first day because I made a few mafia-game enemies on VGChartz (for no real legitimate reason, I guess some people just love to hate) :)

Watch me on YouTube!

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

We try not to lynch new players on the first day, unless they do something particularly ridiculous. I've been saying that I'm getting killed first day because I made a few mafia-game enemies on VGChartz (for no real legitimate reason, I guess some people just love to hate) :)

Which reminds me... weren't you asked on your thoughts for why you survived until the very end of round 40? I don't think you answered that question.

I would tell you, but I play mafia under a strategy that I don't really want to reveal (and one that tends to see me live longer than the average player). All I can say is that generally there is method behind the madness :)

Watch me on YouTube!

Man, I'm getting psyched about this =D