By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who else would like to keep the old database here on Vgchartz? User's game ratings have returned?

Tagged games:

Do you want to just keep the old Database?

Yes 15 83.33%

No 0 0%

Bring on total change! 1 5.56%

see resultz 0 0%

I do not understand 2 11.11%

Other (post below) 0 0%

Total:18

What is this 'Gamewise' you speak of?

Around the Network
TrevDaRev said:
What is this 'Gamewise' you speak of?

It is currently under Beta, too.

Yeah, I remember some cool things here back in time. Like how many people on VGChartz are playing that game, how many of them have it in their wishlist and so on. I like this site and hope it's moving in the right direction (not sure about PRO-features..).

spurgeonryan said:
Cold Light said:
Yeah, I remember some cool things here back in time. Like how many people on VGChartz are playing that game, how many of them have it in their wishlist and so on. I like this site and hope it's moving in the right direction (not sure about PRO-features..).

We will still have plenty of options for those who are not pro users. There really is not need to be pro unless you are a business or another web site from what I have been told. You will still get more than enough options once this site is finished.

It's alright then ;)
But as I can see, you won't bother with "GamrSomething" branded sites anymore? Just VGChartz and its full development?

I put a bit of work into this database myself. I would love for some of that work to show through on the other side when this site and that other site get running full steam ahead!

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

Why have all my ratings disappeared? That is ridiculous. There is no reason for that data to go away. I have been using this site to keep track of my collection for over 3 years, and rated over 170 games in the process. I am NOT happy about this at all.

That needs to come back...now.

It looks like they brought back the ratings.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)