By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Q&A with Resident Evel 5 producer about a possible Wii version

soccerdrew17 said:
here's an idea. maybe if wii owners buy their hardcore games (zack and wiki), they would make more. i guess people dont like common sense.

Zack & Wiki is really an hardcore game, in the sense that is destined to a niche.

Sadly, this game had written bomb all over it in spite of its quality . 

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

"Nah, Wii has the better controls, why would I want to use such primitive controls on the PS3 and 360"

==> You should have said "more innovative" control, not "better"

Time to Work !

Resident Evel: The only game where you must survive and make your way out of a town overrun by undead motorcycle stuntmen.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

RolStoppable said:

(...) 

My personal take on what was said:

I think that this whole interview should be considered as a joke. This guy makes ridiculous claims why his game wouldn't sell on the Wii, I really can't stand this type of mindset anymore.

I hereby declare that I will boycott all of Camcop's games until they finally take the Wii serious. Anyone with me?

You crack me up Rol :D

In case you care, I'm NJ5, my account is not working so I'm using this one temporarily.

gamingdevil said:
Gotta love people reading just the first post, not even checking the source, and then posting ^^

Links? :D

EDIT: nvm.. I misunderstood you... thought meant news site, blogs, etc... xD 

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

wii is weak and theirfor they would have to downscale and multi disc it which cost em even more money for a platform where 3rd party titels bomb. i understand em 100 % if this interview is real. If i look at the wii libary as a hardcore gamer then i can only see games like galaxy and REUC that got my interest. rest is just some jibber jabber with a controller imo. Its fun when u bad drunk tho.

Xbox360 and Ps3 owner

I spit in your mouth at nite

NJ5Test said:

RolStoppable said:

(...) 

My personal take on what was said:

I think that this whole interview should be considered as a joke. This guy makes ridiculous claims why his game wouldn't sell on the Wii, I really can't stand this type of mindset anymore.

I hereby declare that I will boycott all of Camcop's games until they finally take the Wii serious. Anyone with me?

You crack me up Rol :D

Yep, the best part of Rol's post.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

libellule said:
"Nah, Wii has the better controls, why would I want to use such primitive controls on the PS3 and 360"

==> You should have said "more innovative" control, not "better"

No its better, only place I see standard controls as good is fighters, and fighters are dying (blame Wii fit)

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

fkusumot said:
Luppien said:
might be funny but shouldnt post this if the site wants to be serious tbh

youre right imo someone needs to make rolstoppable a mod so big news like this can posted in the news

all i mean is, offcourse this is a fun thread and i really had fun about the answers, but isnt the goal of vgchartz to become a professional sales discussion website. As you can see some people here dont see the joke and with that fact misinforming people isnt the job of a professional site in the making :)   

Well if RE5 for the PS3/360 wont sell than RE for Wii , a new one could be possible , but the truth is , that the reason why UC is selling so well is because it has a quality name , and it was combined in a more softcore game formula ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!