By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Q&A with Resident Evel 5 producer about a possible Wii version

Didn't you already do this before or is this the same thread?

Around the Network

I knew this was a joke post before finishing it halfway I'm just trying to find the clever way of telling us it's a joke post other than the fake link and misspellings...

RolStoppable said:
twesterm said:
I knew this was a joke post before finishing it halfway I'm just trying to find the clever way of telling us it's a joke post other than the fake link and misspellings...

My personal take on the interview? Or do you demand more, like for example a hidden message (first letter of each paragraph)?

Whoops lol, I completely missed that somehow >_>

i r teh stoopid 

1st reaction: wtf, Capcom isn't this stupid!
2nd reaction: ffs, I'm pissed off at Capcom. hopefully this is just one guy saying it
3rd reaction: oh boy, am I glad for reading the rest of the thread before posting an angry reply
4th reaction: damn those sneaky Austrians! first they conquer Silesia from me, and now they fool me with a thread like this.

That was great. Resident Evel? Comcap? Lol.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

yeah and alot of people still didnt know

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Isn't this a fake ? the link to the source doesn't work (gamedaiily instead of gamedaily), plus if you correct the url, it says the page doesn't exist either. Finally, if you look at news related to RE5 on gamedaily, there's nothing like this.
Does anyone have a real link to the supposed source ?

brute said:
makingmusic476 said:

yeah and alot of people still didnt know

Saw the Resident Evel, completely missed the Comcap, I'll blame it all on being sick for the last few days. >_>

""libellule said:
"Nah, Wii has the better controls, why would I want to use such primitive controls on the PS3 and 360"

==> You should have said "more innovative" control, not "better"

No its better, only place I see standard controls as good is fighters, and fighters are dying (blame Wii fit)
""

==> IT IS NOT better, it is different, but not better.
you have no evidence to show to me that wii control are better.

Time to Work !

wtf!? O_o