By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale will outsell Smash Bros

It will pass the original Smash Brothers, you guys are forgetting something: There is no competition in this genre on PS3.

Bundles will help of course.

Around the Network

Yeeees....yes it will.

without bundles I don't see it cracking 2 million in 2012 (Assuming a holiday release date). 3 million lifetime would make it a great success and I doubt it.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

WIth the characters and gameplay they've showed thus far, i dont it having long legs. 2-3 in the 1st couple months and another 1n over the rest of its life. DLC won't change peoples impression on it, and the other 3rd party comps wont even support it if it has a limp launch.

I'm sure that this game won't reach 3M lifetime ...

This game will be surely a very good game but a cross-over like this, it won't sell so much.
New IP + Playstation characters which are no-unforgettable for a lot of people ...

Kratos hasn't got the same effect that Link or Mario.

I surely buy this game day one but I don't hope it will sell more than 3M lifetime.
I would say more that I'll be happy if that game reach 1,5M

Around the Network

I don't think it will sell much beyond the 400-500K level. It's just the latest Sony immitation brand product and these are doing worse and worse with each release.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
I don't think it will sell much beyond the 400-500K level. It's just the latest Sony immitation brand product and these are doing worse and worse with each release.

Except that the previews say that the game is very good ;)

3m LTD is MAX IMO.

No its not, Sony is not Nintendo. And Sony had a bigger hardcore gamer than Nintendo.

Dont think so.