By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony's PS All-Stars, discuss the similarities and differences, and if needed express your displeasure (No trolling allowed)

Tagged games:

So, is it a Brawl clone?

Yes 260 41.73%

No 42 6.74%

Kind of 43 6.90%

Who cares, it'll be fun either was 229 36.76%

I'm disgusted 47 7.54%

Total:621
happydolphin said:
Jay520 said:
Light said:
The game looks shit.

This grammar looks shit.

Jay, don't rile my readers up. Plz

That's how it is, Happy? You side with these guys over me? After all we've been through!?!

NO MORE LATE-NIGHT PM's FOR YOU!!!!

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

LMAO seriously? Guess what Nintendo copied to! thats right Smash Bros is not as original as you think. The creators were "inspired" by the game The Outfoxies which is very similar and made 5 years before Smash Bros.

How about FPS today  no one complains they copied them?

You guys just need to stop complaining that Nintendo now has some competition with there game.

End thread.

Honestly, I wouldn't call that very similar to Smash Bros.

Signature goes here!

Ajescent said:
selnor said:
My confusion with this is Sony doesn't have any memorable characters. Its true. Kratos, Parapa the Rapa, Drake they are all forgetable.

Parappa hasn't had a game in how long? yet people are still able to figure out who he is....yet, you are still saying there's no memorable character in the line up? Give the fuck over. Kratos is barely out of the scene and you are already claiming amnesia? And Nathan Drake as well seriously man pull your shit together.

No these are not known characters.

They are nowhere near Ninty levels or Masterchief for recognition.

I dont feel stupid saying this either. Its fact.

Its like me saying Banjo and Kazooie are well known.

For example if people were asked to name characters from video games in the street, Sonys would be at the bottom with Microsofts. Only Masterchief would be near the top. The top would be all Nintendo and Sega characters with 1 Microsoft character. Its fact. Sony characters do NOT have the pulling power Nintendos does.

Hence wy I believe this game already is 2nd to Smash Bros. Its characters are just there as fillers.

I think its all good.

Nintendo made a really good fighter game that was uniquely different from other fighting games in its style and of course group of fighters. Problem is, its only on Nintendo systems.

So for the weird sub-human group of people who own Playstations but never own Nintendo consoles, this allows them a similar fighting game with characters they know and love or hate.

In reality it looks to be a solid game addition to PS3s library and just like Smash Brothers... I won't own it. :)

The thing that makes me mad about this is that it's made by a first party studio from Sony.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network

Your damn right this is a fucking copy. And i love it. Brawl is my favorite fighter of all time, but i always looked at the characters and said "hmmm, these characters are kinda gay". If they don't fuck up the gameplay, this could be an amazing fighter. Can't wait.

User has been moderated for this post - Kantor

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Jay520 said:
selnor said:
My confusion with this is Sony doesn't have any memorable characters. Its true. Kratos, Parapa the Rapa, Drake they are all forgetable.

Nintendo has a true memorable lineup. Sony just doesn't have it.

Hell Microsoft has only 1 in Masterchief. Sony doesn't even have one to match MC let alone Nintendo.

Sorry Sony but these characters will be forgotten in 10 years. Nintendos wont.

They don't have to be memorable in ten years. They barely have to be memorable now tbh.

Ten years isnt enough, try 15.

I don't know what you mean.

Ajescent said:
selnor said:

Parappa hasn't had a game in how long? yet people are still able to figure out who he is....yet, you are still saying there's no memorable character in the line up? Give the fuck over. Kratos is barely out of the scene and you are already claiming amnesia? And Nathan Drake as well seriously man pull your shit together, the game isn't coming out in ten years time, the game is coming out at the end of the year. They don't need to be "memorable" they just need to be playable.

Additionally, When Tekken first came into the scene, I remember thinking hey Heihachi, I remember you!!!!

You are talking to selnor here.....

Uncharted series has sold 17 million and yet this guy thinks Drake isn't memorable. He is the second most famous guy on Playstation 3.

@delfinfeliz
No trolling allowed, really? whta's the point of internet then? meh

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I lost interest in this PS3 exclusive as soon as they announced what it was, so yeah...

I'll play SSB WiiU or whatever as soon as that comes out instead.