By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Thread - OP Updated

Hmm, don't think I will get this. Sort of disappointed by the look of it. Given I would love to play as Cole and if my friend picks it up, pretty much only using him (do not care about any other character).

Around the Network

This thread makes me super sad. PEople are so damn biased against sony. F-shots everywhere. Pathetic.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

sales2099 said:
2 million doesnt qualify being iconic....and the sharp sales drop after the first game only confirms that. 

Cmon, we all know Sony simply doesnt have Mario level mascots. Doesnt mean the game will play bad. Im just saying Sony mascots are more forgettable then Nintendos, which many people would agree with. 

No, you said that a grunt has more reconigzation than PaRappa. Because you are a troll. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Runa216 said:
This thread makes me super sad. PEople are so damn biased against sony. F-shots everywhere. Pathetic.

Just like you show biases against square, get over it. Also one of the statements you made earlier, a lot FPS do RIPOFF Call of Duty, and we call them out on it. Do you know why people do that? It is because it is not creative, and uninspired. We want games to be more than one game in shell of other games. 

Lets put in ways you would understand, Imagine every JRPG was like Final Fantasy 13 (Not exactly, but like it), wouldn't that make you bored of playing the same game over and over again? If not more power to you I guess. 

By the way, I have nothing against this game, just don't think I like the roster enough (besides Cole what is there for me to like). I don't really care about clones, unless the clone does it wrong. (which many times does happen).

(Given it could chance with careful planing of third party).

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
theprof00 said:
sales2099 said:
Well I will leave this to the Nintendo fans vs Sony fans.

But my 360 centric take on this is: Not gonna come close to Smash Bros reviews or sales, and aside from Nathan Drake and Kratos its gonna be the most WTF list of characters seen in a "Big 3" fighting game.

Color me amused.

Don't worry, the last words are in my head, appropriately aimed at "Big 3 fighting game" LOL it's so funny. I'd say it, but I won't sully the thread with negativity.

If your implying MS doesnt have enough characters to make their own, the success and recognizability of Halo and Gears alone would give MS a superior roster. 

A Grunt has more recognition and potential then Parappa.....a Wretch has more recognition and potential then Fat Princess lol. I could go on but I wanna keep this Nintendo vs Sony as it should be. 

I raise your Gears with God of War and Uncharted and I match your Master Chief with Gran Turismo driver. Yeah, if Nintendo can use "Pokemon Trainer", I am sure Sony can use "Gran Turismo Driver".

Then i'll raise the stakes with Sackboy.

Your turn.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
sales2099 said:
theprof00 said:
sales2099 said:

But my 360 centric take on this is: Not gonna come close to Smash Bros reviews or sales, and aside from Nathan Drake and Kratos its gonna be the most WTF list of characters seen in a "Big 3" fighting game.

Color me amused.

Don't worry, the last words are in my head, appropriately aimed at "Big 3 fighting game" LOL it's so funny. I'd say it, but I won't sully the thread with negativity.

If your implying MS doesnt have enough characters to make their own, the success and recognizability of Halo and Gears alone would give MS a superior roster. 

A Grunt has more recognition and potential then Parappa.....a Wretch has more recognition and potential then Fat Princess lol. I could go on but I wanna keep this Nintendo vs Sony as it should be. 

I raise your Gears with God of War and Uncharted and I match your Master Chief with Gran Turismo driver. Yeah, if Nintendo can use "Pokemon Trainer", I am sure Sony can use "Gran Turismo Driver".

Your turn.

Fable guy to E4! Peter Overhypesalot to E7!

Euphoria14 said:
sales2099 said:
theprof00 said:
sales2099 said:

Color me amused.

Your turn.

oh, c'mon, if Sega left one legacy to the gaming world, that legacy is that a CAR can fight! No drivers needed.

VicViper said:
Euphoria14 said:
sales2099 said:
theprof00 said:
sales2099 said:

Color me amused.

Your turn.

oh, c'mon, if Sega left one legacy to the gaming world, that legacy is that a CAR can fight! No drivers needed.

Indeed, that is why Sony has over 1,000 to choose from. EPIC character selection. Do I fight with the Skyline #26 or the Gt3000. Decisions, decisions...

He also totally discounts Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter and the like. He only goes by sales, but forgets that while Gears sells well, Ratchet and Clank has been around for ~10 years.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Acevil said:
Euphoria14 said:
sales2099 said:
theprof00 said:
sales2099 said:

Color me amused.

Your turn.

Fable guy to E4! Peter Overhypesalot to E7!

Pshhh, I raise your Fable dude with Sorcery dude!

Currently playing: