By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Thread - OP Updated

I hope Toro and Kuro are effective characters. This type of game has plenty of leeway to make them powerhouses, unlike SFxTekken.

Around the Network
enditall727 said:
lol the last boss is going to be the giant enemy crab

yes, and players must attack its weak point for massive damage

You know what would be cool? If they added a tag team element. Like pokemon trainer in Brawl but it can be done with any combination of characters.

VicViper said:

And my speculation for the boss has to be Sephiroth, the forever PS final boss.

Good call. That would certainly make a lot of people happy. Though I feel if they include him they also have to include you know who. 

Sony need to aim for about 30 characters, but the more the better. And make sure lesser known titles like demon souls and Jeanne D'arc are represented. And make damn sure to put Kat in.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

Oh, the speculation begins. Based on the creativity of the levels, and the fact they are doing a lot of hybrid ideas and have some good characters so far...well, I think this could be epic. imagine all the ideas people are gonna be shouting out over time!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

http://kotaku.com/5905627/sony-confirms-new-ps3-fighting-game-complete-with-stupid-name

I agree with the name part lol!
Plus there's a better quality video here than on GT, or at least it's a small player, so it's less ugly.

I wonder if there will be a level editor.

makingmusic476 said:
I wonder if there will be a level editor.

No, that would be copying.

In an ideal world the next game after this would be sony and nintendo doing a crossover.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype