By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global SW & HW Up ! (21st April)

in like flynn in this thread too even though there's one going in the Sales section....

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

congratulate you mean...

yeah all the time, I got cakes and cards too.

happy Nintendo fans are happy then eh

still doesn't change the point I'm trying to make

Witcher 2 for 360 is like Mass Effect 2 for the PS3 (sales wised )

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I cant understand how Assassins Creed can have jumped up the charts so dramatically even with a price drop. The public isnt very aware of price drops on software and a price drop 6 months after release is common anyway, and it hasn't helped other games jump back through the roof like this. And in the case of AC Revelations the price drop is small. It still costs 30-35 Euros, compared to 50-55 Euros at launch.

I wander if it's stealth adjustments of past undertracking of Revelations at play.

Slimebeast said:

I cant understand how Assassins Creed can have jumped up the charts so dramatically even with a price drop. The public isnt very aware of price drops on software and a price drop 6 months after release is common anyway, and it hasn't helped other games jump back through the roof like this. And in the case of AC Revelations the price drop is small. It still costs 30-35 Euros, compared to 50-55 Euros at launch.

I wander if it's stealth adjustments of past undertracking of Revelations at play.

well I don't know how it's in the US, but in the UK charts you see huge jumps all the times for games that got a price reduction. Really not that uncommon to see a 50-100% bump.

Around the Network

Look at Xenoblade go!

And it makes me laugh that people thought that the PS3 would overtake the 3DS this week...never underestimate the power of the Emblem!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Am I suppose to believe that GTA IV on the PS3 sold more units then Uncharted 3 in the week where there was a price drop (of U3)???

Can we have last weeks Germany numbers changed? We have GT5 or COD pc up there for no reason between other games (nothing against these games).

01 (01) [WII] Mario Party 9 ((Nintendo)
02 (03) [PS3] FIFA Street (Electronic Arts)
03 (04) [PS3] FIFA 12 (Electronic Arts)
04 (02) [360] Kinect Star Wars (Diverse Distributoren Microsoft)
05 (11) [PS3] Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision Blizzard)
06 (06) [3DS] Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo)
07 (07) [WII] Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
08 (10) [WII] Zumba Fitness 2 inkl. Fitness-Gürtel (NBG 505 Games)
09 (12) [3DS] Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)
10 (13) [3DS] Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo)
11 (09) [PS3] Uncharted 3 - Drake's Deception (Sony Computer Entertainment)
12 (14) [WII] Zumba Fitness (NBG 505 Games)
13 (27) [PCD] Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision Blizzard)
14 (16) [WII] Skylanders - Spyro's Adventure - Starter Paket (Activision Blizzard)
15 (26) [PCD] Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts)
16 (08) [PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (Namco Bandai Partners)
17 (30) [PCD] The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks (ZeniMax))
18 (15) [PCD] Die Sims 3: Showtime (Electronic Arts)
19 (22) [PS3] Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts)
20 (21) [PCD] Die Siedler Online - Premium Edition (Ubisoft)
21 (23) [WII] New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo)
22 (36) [PS3] The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks (ZeniMax))
23 (32) [360] FIFA 12 (Electronic Arts)
24 (56) [PCD] World Of Tanks (Koch Media)
25 (NE) [WII] Pandora's Tower (Nintendo)
26 (48) [PS3] NHL 12 (Electronic Arts)
27 (18) [360] FIFA Street (Electronic Arts)
28 (25) [PCD] Mass Effect 3 (Electronic Arts)
29 (44) [360] Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision Blizzard)
30 (41) [PCD] Die Sims 3 (Electronic Arts)
........ http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=470425

Meh numbes to all consoles, with PS3 and 360 surviving in US. Waiting for adjustments and all the numbers for the week

Conegamer said:
Look at Xenoblade go!

And it makes me laugh that people thought that the PS3 would overtake the 3DS this week...never underestimate the power of the Emblem!

Who was saying that, and why?

3DS numbers outside Japan are worrisome. Wii is holding quite well, can't say the same for PSV.

benao87 said:
Conegamer said:
Look at Xenoblade go!

Who was saying that, and why?

3DS numbers outside Japan are worrisome. Wii is holding quite well, can't say the same for PSV.

Can't find the thread, but someone made a thread asking when the PS3 would overtake the 3DS in WW sales. Many were saying this week or next. Doesn't look like it'll happen!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Thank god E3 is right around the corner because those Vita numbers are just sad now.