By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo earnings net loss 43 Billion yen, 3DS still sold at loss (until approx August '12)

i don't much care for the financials ... but are we getting shipment numbers today then as well?

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
i don't much care for the financials ... but are we getting shipment numbers today then as well?

Yes, we should have full shipment numbers and with this being their full year report, the numbers for the year for all reigions and other systems.  Nintendo likes to give forcast also, we should be hearing about future 3DS sales, I believe there will be no mention of Wii U forcasts.  I believe on Friday they have their conference call, so we would get even more information.

Its look like the 0700 is not local tokyo time but GMT so the earnings if you are on the east coast will be reported at 2am

Train wreck said:
kitler53 said:

Yes, we should have full shipment numbers and with this being their full year report, the numbers for the year for all reigions and other systems.  Nintendo likes to give forcast also, we should be hearing about future 3DS sales, I believe there will be no mention of Wii U forcasts.  I believe on Friday they have their conference call, so we would get even more information.

Its look like the 0700 is not local tokyo time but GMT so the earnings if you are on the east coast will be reported at 2am

sweet!  as i don't trust our site's numbers i look forward to seeing wii/3DS shipments.

Also, keep an eye on Nintendo's stock today. I hope my sell was a good move!

2 hours to briefing Tw?

Around the Network

It's time already...

updating original thread and adding info.

happydolphin said:
Also, keep an eye on Nintendo's stock today. I hope my sell was a good move!

Looks like that wasn't the greatest move, their stock is up 3% after the earnings report.

What are VGC sold through to consumer numbers for this quarter for Wii & 3DS & DS?

They expect to sell a lot of Wiis and Us this year. Also 3DS will be sellng at a loss for another year?!