By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Lead Mod News!

Congratulations!

It'll be hard to replace Machina, but you're definitely up to it.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Great news. Only good experience with Axum this far. All the best!

"this far"

reported

^ tehehe

AxumBlade, you're definitely a great choice for the promotion. Congratulations. ^_^

BHR-3 said:
i really though it would be Tor or MH everyone wanted MH to take the role in the other thread any news on why he wasnt chosen

I decided not to take the role because my life is rather busy at the moment and I didn't want the added responsibility. I recommended as the lead moderator and I think he will do an excellent job. However I will be taking an administrative role so hopefully I will be able to work closely with both Axumblade and Torillian in making the site and the community the best it can be.

Around the Network

Congratulations axumblade!!! Is there still any chance of me being an average mod, or is my reputation affecting my chances?

Rainbow Yoshi said:
Congratulations axumblade!!! Is there still any chance of me being an average mod, or is my reputation affecting my chances?

you just staight away went for the head mod position didnt you? wow

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

you just staight away went for the head mod position didnt you? wow

Eh...Of course not, I'd stand no chance at that. I'd be an good mod though as I'm not bias to users anymore, like I was last year.

Congratulations on the promotion.

Now give me a spot.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Cool, my fav mod :}