By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apple FY 2012 Q2 Financial Results

VicViper said:
stealth20k said:
What you call forgettable the rest of us are calling amazing..........

Just to pique your interest grand knight history is coming out this year, black rock shooter, Rexx...........

Now if your nice I will tell you some others..............

Nah, not interested... Pokémon Black 2 or White 2 are going to be the last last gen games I buy, most likely.

Now only 3DS or Vita games.

Well your missing out on some really really great games...........even though I have to give you kudos for black white 2.

Around the Network

damn I really cant tell sarcasm on forums

stealth20k said:
damn I really cant tell sarcasm on forums

it's quite easy, he was joking because he is the joker

ok i facepalm myself for that...

i havent been on this forum long enough

First page updated

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
man-bear-pig said:
kowenicki said:
will be big...

still worth buying... expect $1000 per share at some point in the next couple of years.

$650 in the next month or so... Shares will probably climb alot today after the past few days of decline, then after hours (post-results) the shares will explode!

i dont think they will explode after results today...  thye have fallen a bt recently.

Told ya!

They jumped 50 points in after hours trading..

kowenicki said:
man-bear-pig said:
kowenicki said:
man-bear-pig said:
kowenicki said:
will be big...

still worth buying... expect $1000 per share at some point in the next couple of years.

$650 in the next month or so... Shares will probably climb alot today after the past few days of decline, then after hours (post-results) the shares will explode!

i dont think they will explode after results today...  thye have fallen a bt recently.

Told ya!

Told ya!

short lived...

I'm just waiting... Ill be buying some soon.  Ideally I want it at 550... but I may have to go in sooner.

I think 1000 during 2013 is possible. (crazy but possible)

You never said it would be short lived, lol.

I got in at 571 a few days ago. I dont think you'll get them at 550, perhaps 560 though. And yes, 1000 by 2013 is inevitable imo.

kowenicki said:
man-bear-pig said:
kowenicki said:
man-bear-pig said:
kowenicki said:
man-bear-pig said:
kowenicki said:
will be big...

Told ya!

Told ya!

short lived...

I'm just waiting... Ill be buying some soon.  Ideally I want it at 550... but I may have to go in sooner.

I got in at 571 a few days ago. I dont think you'll get them at 550, perhaps 560 though. And yes, 1000 by 2013 is inevitable imo.

yeah..  I cant afford to wait until iphone 5, ipad 4 and iTV is announced... there will be a major jump then.

Indubitably.

There is a perfect storm brewing for Apple at the moment... and it will culminate sometime next year.

kowenicki said:
man-bear-pig said:
kowenicki said:
man-bear-pig said:
kowenicki said:
man-bear-pig said:
kowenicki said:
will be big...

Told ya!

Told ya!

short lived...

now 530... 

I'm still holding off... I think 510 to 520 and I will jump on them, or if they go back up to 545.

Yes...damn Greece!

I sold them the other day at 574 because I knew this was going to happen, but not to the extent it did.

Bad news from Greece will damage lots of shares for the next while....it's not a good time to buy. 520 seems kinda inevitable.