By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power Will make RPG fans cry next month.

I bet they will cover

Barouqe
Dragon Quest
Sonic RPG
Opoona

Around the Network

It's the Final Fantasy 6 WiiMake that i predicted months ago =D

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

naznatips said:
twesterm said:
Wait a sec, look at the original quote:

Next month’s cover story is an RPG so fantastic, so engrossing, so epic, and so hush-hush that we’d have to erase your memories if we told you what it is. In fact, maybe we already did. Role-playing fans, get ready for a big one.

What if it is a remake and that's their way of hinting that it is a remake of a game that was originally debuted in Nintendo Power? What RPG's that deserve a remake were debuted in Nintendo Power?

::hopes FFIII (VI) or Chrono Trigger were::

No, you mistook Nintendo Power's poor attempt at wit for a hint. They were saying "Maybe we already told you and erased your memories." As in, they didn't tell you lol.

Ah whoops, I've really been batting a 0 the past week or so.  The idea of having a new FFVI to play just makes me too excited. >_>

@ Soriku--i dont mean just to announce--somethign secrect will come but i think they will also cover these to really make it a end all RPG issue

Surfer girl keeps saying she already talked about it so its guaranteed to be Kindom Hearts 3 because I don't see Skies Of Arcadia really being that huge to tell the truth, and don't say anything about Surfergirl not being correct because her track record just exploded with the announcement of Resistance 2 and she was right about every single detail.

PS:Tokilamockingbird I totally agree, some people are the biggest assholes on the internet for no reason but won't say anything if they ever saw you in person.

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|
Around the Network
OnE3nD said:
Surfer girl keeps saying she already talked about it so its guaranteed to be Kindom Hearts 3 because I don't see Skies Of Arcadia really being that huge to tell the truth, and don't say anything about Surfergirl not being correct because her track record just exploded with the announcement of Resistance 2 and she was right about every single detail.

PS:Tokilamockingbird I totally agree, some people are the biggest assholes on the internet for no reason but won't say anything if they ever saw you in person.

I wouldn't listen to Surfer Girl until about a week before the next batch of gaming magazines are released.  Anything before then is just her being an attention whore.

It's definitely not KH3, people need to stop getting their hopes up.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
It's definitely not KH3, people need to stop getting their hopes up.

But what if it is?

Kingdom Hearts 3 is Kingdom Hearts 3, but this mystery game could be anything, even Kingdom Hearts 3.

We'll take the mystery box game.

twesterm said:
OnE3nD said:

I wouldn't listen to Surfer Girl until about a week before the next batch of gaming magazines are released. Anything before then is just her being an attention whore.

Indeed.  She clearly is basing her information off early prints of magazines, and since she just reported reliable info a week ago it will be another 2-3 weeks before anything she says is factual again.

+100 to Words of Wisdom for the great Family Guy reference. 

Don't know why you guys want Kingdom Hearts so bad. It's not even a very good game. I want a new IP.