By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power Will make RPG fans cry next month.

I say it's going to be something everyone is going to be disapointed in.

Or a DS RPG.

Around the Network
OnE3nD said:
misteromar mk4 said:
OnE3nD said:
This is the only post im gonna make in this thread because I have to go to the studio and finish this track but anyways these are the only games that have a chance of being announced.

1.CHRONO BREAK in Chrono Cross, Serge and almost every F'n character had memory problems lol.

2.Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora was on acid in that game his memories were seriously f'd up.

Mark my words its one of those Chrono Break would be crazy and Nintendo's hardcore would go beserk and KH3 would tear a mudhole in Sony's ass.(Even Though I Would Cry PS3 is growing on me :( )
LOL sounds like such a knob dropping that in. I guess it was an attempt at bragging but people reading think "massive dickhead"

Wow that was really mean and your calling me a dick head...well whatever thats your opinion.

I never seen so many assholes until I got on the internet.

I would like to see people say half of the stuff they say on the internet to a person in the real world... they know they can be a d!ck because there is nothing you can do about it save trace their IP and hunt them down....

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

weezy said:
^ and that has nothing to do with this lol

thanks for the explanation *rolls eyes*

What if this mystery RPG turned out to be Hybrid Heaven 2?

I'd bust a fat one right in my pants in pure happiness.

Wait a sec, look at the original quote:

Next month’s cover story is an RPG so fantastic, so engrossing, so epic, and so hush-hush that we’d have to erase your memories if we told you what it is. In fact, maybe we already did. Role-playing fans, get ready for a big one.

What if it is a remake and that's their way of hinting that it is a remake of a game that was originally debuted in Nintendo Power? What RPG's that deserve a remake were debuted in Nintendo Power?

::hopes FFIII (VI) or Chrono Trigger were::

Around the Network

dam we will have to wait until half february to find out about the game.

Paper Mario 4!!!

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

twesterm said:
Wait a sec, look at the original quote:

Next month’s cover story is an RPG so fantastic, so engrossing, so epic, and so hush-hush that we’d have to erase your memories if we told you what it is. In fact, maybe we already did. Role-playing fans, get ready for a big one.

What if it is a remake and that's their way of hinting that it is a remake of a game that was originally debuted in Nintendo Power? What RPG's that deserve a remake were debuted in Nintendo Power?

::hopes FFIII (VI) or Chrono Trigger were::

No, you mistook Nintendo Power's poor attempt at wit for a hint.  They were saying "Maybe we already told you and erased your memories."  As in, they didn't tell you lol. 

Deja Vu 2. Thats about memory loss.

That would be a shocker huh?

I have an N-Gage... and still play it.

I hope it's not KH3, that game is just screaming PS3. If it is announced for Wii I will get a heartattack without a doubt. :p

Anyhow I think it's more likely that it is Golden Sun 3 or Suikoden VI. Btw I don't think Square-Enix would give a world exclusive to an American magazine...