Forums - Movies Discussion - Weekly poll: Anthony Hopkins, Sean Connery or Jack Nicholson?

Which of these is the best?

Anthony Hopkins 22 25.58%

Jack Nicholson 27 31.40%

Sean Connery 33 38.37%

See results 4 4.65%

Total:86

Nicholson, dat eyebrows!

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
Nicholson, dat eyebrows!

Chosing Nicholson over Hopkins because of some damn eyebrows..you make me sick.SICK.

Mordred11 said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Nicholson, dat eyebrows!

Chosing Nicholson over Hopkins because of some damn eyebrows..you make me sick.SICK.

Oh yeah, Nicholson's eyebrows >> all of Hopkins!!! >:D

Connery is the coolest, Hopkins was awesomely good in SOTL (otherwise I find him a little pedestrian) but I think Jack is the best because he is the most versatile of the bunch.

Nicholson for "One flew Over thew Cuckoos Nest"

Connery a close second for a not so well know film.... "The Offence".... great low budget movie.

I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995

Around the Network
Mordred11 said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Nicholson, dat eyebrows!

>_> Ever heard of The Shining, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Chinatown, The Departed, Batman? 

pezus said:
Mordred11 said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Nicholson, dat eyebrows!

>_> Ever heard of The Shining, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Chinatown, The Departed, Batman? 

The Shining was great,i'll give him that.

Onew Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - haven't seen that.

Chinatown was good.

I hated him in The Departed,so damn annoying.

I hate all the old Batman movies because they are so inferior and lame to Nolan's vision.

The Silence of the Lambs is much better than The Shining,imo.And then there is Elephant Man,which I prefer over Chinatown.

Mordred11 said:
pezus said:
Mordred11 said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Nicholson, dat eyebrows!

The Shining was great,i'll give him that.

Onew Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - haven't seen that.

Chinatown was good.

I hated him in The Departed,so damn annoying.

I hate all the old Batman movies because they are so inferior and lame to Nolan's vision.

The Silence of the Lambs is much better than The Shining,imo.And then there is Elephant Man,which I prefer over Chinatown.

<_< you haven't seen OFOtCN?!? Even though you hate the old Batman movies you must admit Nicholson really nailed the Joker (comic Joker). What was so annoying about him in The Departed? o.o

Connery in Indy Jones, Highlander, Time Bandits, Entrapement, Bond, League of Extroardinary Gentlemen, and Darby O Gill.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
Connery in Indy Jones, Highlander, Time Bandits, Entrapement, Bond, League of Extroardinary Gentlemen, and Darby O Gill.

Most of these films are nowhere near the level of Nicholson's ones, but whatever!