By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best game you've never owned?

Chrono Trigger is one of my favourite games of all time but I've never owned it (emulators ftw!). I guess I could get it for the DS but it's not like the original staff will get my money anyway.

Best game I never owned nor played is probably Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Around the Network

Ignoring games before the PS2 era, as I was rather young... Probably Bioshock, I stay well clear of anything with any sort of horror involved

Civilization, the first one. One of my favorite and most played games of all time and I got it from a friend, pirated version. I've bought every version since.

Cheddarchet said:
Way back, I used to love renting Banjo Kazooie on the N64, but I could never actually afford the game for myself (I was seven when it came out). My parents weren't willing to actually buy it for me either. Had a ton of fun playing it, and if I hadn't been forced to give up my N64, I definitely would've picked it up at some point once I got older. Ah well...

According to your profile you have a 360. Y'know Banjo Kazooie is on XBL ;)

i'd say FF7

Around the Network

Ocarina of Time, I've heard so much praise from this game and I don't own it even though I have a 3DS and a wii

Mario Kart: Double Dash, I never actually owned it but I constantly played it with a friend when he brought the game round or I went round his house.

Alan Wake, though I have played it

Alot of SNES games... Super Metroid, Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy III (VI) are some of the big ones that never made it into my collection sadly, but I've played all through "other means", and they are all every bit as good now as they were back then when they were first released.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

miz1q2w3e said:
Alan Wake, though I have played it

Best in its genre this generation if you ask me. It was a very very pleasent surprise last couple of days (played the pc version with the dlc, the last one of them is specially good and relevant to the story).