By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best game you've never owned?

Unless you are particularly awesome, you don't own every game console - although I'm sure that many of you wish you could, if only so that you could play a couple of games that are only available on other systems. Why not tell your stories here?

I really wish I owned GTA4, but it's not available on Wii, sadly. I also love playing Halo when I'm around friends' houses, so that's another one for the list

How about you guys?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Way back, I used to love renting Banjo Kazooie on the N64, but I could never actually afford the game for myself (I was seven when it came out). My parents weren't willing to actually buy it for me either. Had a ton of fun playing it, and if I hadn't been forced to give up my N64, I definitely would've picked it up at some point once I got older. Ah well...

Hmm

The original Goldeneye on N64. I had a Playstation and PC so I couldn't play any of the N64 classics. At least I have Zelda: OoT on Virtual console now.

This gen it's probably Killzone 3 and Arkham Assylum & City.

Gears of war 2 in recent memory. But of all time probably Goldeneye. I never had a 64 but I would go over to my friends house everyday when I was younger to play on it, and out of all the games I spent hours and hours on while over there, Goldeneye was always my favourite and always first choice when a bunch of people wanted to play at the same time.

Skyward Sword...................

Around the Network

Oh yeah, Batman Arkham City is definitely another one- I've watched a playthrough of that game, and it's definitely one of the best games of the generation

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

The World Ends With You. I always wanted that game, but then I lost my DS and couldn't play it.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

blkfish92 said:
Skyward Sword...................

No dude trust me this game i awefull as much as it hurts me to admit it is boring exhausting and the gameplay is not really good either.

I regret to never had Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 i tried to play it on the PS2 emulator but it didn´t really work out

The Force Unleashed (What, I loved it lol)

Radiant Silvergun. I never owned a Saturn let alone import this but have been lucky enough to know somebody that did and it's majestic.