By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best game you've never owned?

Mario 64. I always loved playing it at my cousins house.

Suikoden 2. Back when me and my brother used to share a room, I bought this for him instead of for myself (I'm an idiot). The game is so amazing and it needs to be on the PSN already.

Tomba!. I played the demo constantly, but when it was time for me to pick a game on my 12th birthday, I decided to go with Spyro the Dragon. I loved Spyro, but I didn't know Tomba! would get so rare and expensive. Again, PSN please!!!

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Super Smash Bros. Melee, my two buddies and me used to stay up all night doing 99 stock matches. One of the best gaming marathons I've ever done.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

AndrewWK said:
blkfish92 said:
Skyward Sword...................

No dude trust me this game i awefull as much as it hurts me to admit it is boring exhausting and the gameplay is not really good either.

I regret to never had Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 i tried to play it on the PS2 emulator but it didn´t really work out

Maybe to you, but I've never found a Zelda to be bad.

I wish I could buy a 3ds, just for the Pokemon games. However, I used to have a Gameboy colour, so I did play Yellow, Green and Gold.

I also wanted to buy a n64 just for Pokemon stadium, and my best mate bought me one, but it's not as fun on single player and all my friends back in Cyprus don't care much for it (so I wish I could turn back time and buy it when I was 14 or sth).

So I guess that leaves me Fable 2, which I'll probs never get to play, as I won't buy a 360 (since I have tons of ps3 and psp games I ;ve yet to start playing).

Around the Network

What's with RadishHead and the sudden surge of Thread Ideas.

Portal 2, I guess. I loved the first and I heard great things about the second. Just didn't feel like buying or playing it.

Most likely one of the Pikmn games. They were just so well made and extremely fun. I'm happy Miyamoto and Nintendo made the game, it's one of the best series out there. Can't wait till the 3rd one for Wii U!!

NintendoPie said:
What's with RadishHead and the sudden surge of Thread Ideas.

Less radish and more head, I guess.

The only game I can think of that I really need to have are Catherine and Crackdown, Catherine will join my army of games sooner or later^^, tough Crackdown alone is not enough to buy a console.