By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you think are the biggest problems of modern society?

Over population, destroying the rain forest and republicans. Too many to name, but I could write long essays on each subject.

Around the Network

GREED, no one cares about others anymore they are just out for themselves now

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

homer said:
The bizarre thought that the gov'ment should help you out when you make an oopsy.

THIS X50

Also free speech double standards that roams the left wing

Player1x3 said:
Also free speech double standards that roams the left wing

This is true. Right wing America can seem horrible and crazy at times, but so can the left.

Around the Network

greed

Edit: ohh i see few posts above me someone said the same. it's pretty easy to see that many many people change their life in the direction they can make the most money with. it's good to have money to pay the bills and so on but many peope overestimate the importance of money a lot. they do everything to get more and more, they will be never pleased with what they have.

NintendoPie said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
JazzyJeez said:

People having a sense of entitlement for everything, narcissism, rudeness, the absolute lack of respect for anything that doesn't revolve around them, and in general just hating for the sake of hating.

In a nutshell, Teens.

I'm shocked and offended.

I Agree with this sentiment.

My apologies, I wasn't being entirely serious, I should have put a few winkies on the end to make it blatently obvious.

JazzyJeez said:
NintendoPie said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
JazzyJeez said:

People having a sense of entitlement for everything, narcissism, rudeness, the absolute lack of respect for anything that doesn't revolve around them, and in general just hating for the sake of hating.

In a nutshell, Teens.

I'm shocked and offended.

I Agree with this sentiment.

My apologies, I wasn't being entirely serious, I should have put a few winkies on the end to make it blatently obvious.

;))

So many, but I would lay the blame for most of the problems on the American media. All of it- the 24hr news cycle, hollywood, all of it.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Fat

:)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints