By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you think are the biggest problems of modern society?

Andrespetmonkey said:
JazzyJeez said:

People having a sense of entitlement for everything, narcissism, rudeness, the absolute lack of respect for anything that doesn't revolve around them, and in general just hating for the sake of hating.

In a nutshell, Teens.

I'm shocked and offended.

I Agree with this sentiment.

Around the Network

I honestly think the internet

melbye said:
I honestly think the internet

What are you doing on here then?

The bizarre thought that the gov'ment should help you out when you make an oopsy.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Vegans, hippies, and Canadians!

Around the Network
TadpoleJackson said:

You started off so well with that first one, yet on the second one you crashed into a valley... so dissapointing.

People who think they are free and who think they can do, write and say whatever they want because they have the "rights" to do so - which often results in "respect me or I will throw even more at you".

And yes, this problem is getting bigger and bigger thanks to the internet.

TadpoleJackson said:

You insulted HappyD twice over.

greed and celebrity culture...oh and simon cowell. Its so easy for a talentless twat to get their 5 mins of fame these days. People want to get to the top,but with as little effort as possible.where i live in the UK i have an unemployed person living near me, never done a days work in his life,getting benefits,having a bigger tv than me and a better car sat on his drive , i work long hours and sometimes weekends.Whos the bigger fool??

We are far too close minded. We rush to call others crazy and shut them down if they think differently. It's absurd! We don't give people a chance to explain themselves, their believes and all. It's like we are afraid of knowing too much and we want to stay comfortable in our perfect little bubble world. I hope we become more tolerant soon otherwise, we're gonna blow ourselves up.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian