By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - North Korea launches rocket: Initial reports indicate that it failed

So they can't feed their people, but a rocket.

Around the Network

North Korea is best Korea

I LOVE ICELAND!

Mad55 said:
So they can't feed their people, but a rocket.

Military first

Exclusive video of NK rocket launch epic fail!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
Alby_da_Wolf said:

Exclusive video of NK rocket launch epic fail!!!

The kittens even hate North Korea! I don't blame them... kind of freaky though. XD

Heads will roll at the North Korean engineering department...

Can't we just jump in and take them over. Its worked so well with Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya.

superchunk said:
Can't we just jump in and take them over. Its worked so well with Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya.

It's pretty much inevitable that North Korea will actually reunite with the South. Both countries have common cultures and history and want to eventually reunite (and I find it much more likely that the communist regime will collapse than South Koreas government).

It's just that nobody wants it yet because it will destroy the South's economy.

Rath said:
superchunk said:

It's pretty much inevitable that North Korea will actually reunite with the South. Both countries have common cultures and history and want to eventually reunite (and I find it much more likely that the communist regime will collapse than South Koreas government).

It's just that nobody wants it yet because it will destroy the South's economy.

Most people in the South do not want to do that at all though. Neither would I.