By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official iOS Gaming Thread!

i suck at Superstickman.. but i'm willing to play a tourney or something... I'm actually messing around with Beben III - 99 cents- which is an engine port of ioQuake.. and plays Open Arena Quake 3 (shareware) I'm actually looking for my Q3 cd key... pretty insane to see it running.. while a twitch shooter is awful on smartphone (even on consoles) it awesome to see it running..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Preferred UT rather than Quake3 back then, but mobile devices sure have come a long way.
And VGCz SSG2 playoff: Who will sucks less. Sign up yesterday.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Well.. How are we gonna do this? i'm not that familiar with the game..

-edit- actually the game keeps crashing on my iphone5

Really? Got a Pirate hat, testing the first tour, and famousringo already has a head-start with a handicap of -16 on the first course!

There seems to be a 2 player turn based asynchronous and a multiplayer race mode ??

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I'm up for some async action. I haven't delved too deep into SSG 2, so don't worry about my skill level.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Just us three so far. Where's the rest? Game is still free and tournament entry fee is also gratis!

TomaTito said:

Super Stickman Golf 2 is currently free for 24h... pick it up and let's do a VGCz tournament :P
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id585259203?mt=8&affId=1860684

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Can't get it to work on my iPhone.. keeps crashing.. i'll try to play it on my iPad...

Still playing Brave Frontier and nobody joined... I am disappoint.

BTW, I have Stickman Golf 2.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Tales of Phantasia release on Appstore!

Description
# This application does not support the iPhone4 and any models before the 4th generation iPod touch.
# Be sure to check the model and OS version before downloading this application.
------------------------------------
Tales of Phantasia, the first installment of the Tales series has finally arrived for the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad! The journey through time and space unfolds once again.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
◆System Requirements:
Compatible with iPhone4S, iPhone5, iPad2, iPad (3rd & 4th generation), iPad Mini and iPod touch 5th. Requires iOS4.3 or later.

# If your system does not meet the requirements mentioned above, the game may not run properly. In order to play the game without any problems, we suggest that users meet the recommended specifications.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

◆Play from Start to Finish for Free◆
The game can be played for free from start to finish. Utilization of purchasable items can grant benefits to players, such as being able to revive and continue from the point when players are defeated during battle.

◆Easy Touch-Screen Controls◆
Simple controls allow players to play through the game using only one finger. Players will be able to easily move characters across maps and the action-based battle system.

◆Animation and Voice-overs◆
Animations and voice-overs are implemented for important events of the game allowing players to fully immerse themselves in the storyline. There is full voice-over support for the main scenario and battle as well!

◆Game Center Functionality Support◆
The game has supported both "Achievements" and "Leaderboards" that enables players of any levels can enjoy and share the same excitement and sensation experienced during gameplay.

~Story~
Cress, a young man living in the village of Toltus was out hunting with his friend Chester. Just as they had caught their prey, they heard the warning bell from the direction of the village. Cress returns to the village and from there, his journey begins to unfold in unexpected turns through time and space...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id722694373?mt=8

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I was curious about Tales of Phantasia, but being freemium and always-online are a couple of black marks against it.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.