By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

_crazy_man_ said:

Dread Fighter HERE I COME!

TBH I'm more interested in the "Bride" class

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Ok I finally got to paralogue 18 but its impossible to recruit Gangrel. Even after I talked to him. Help.

Well we've hit 1,000 posts. Good job guys!

Though you always hit these landmark posts Spurge. I'm not impressed!

spurgeonryan said:

That's such a non-post! You're just doing this on purpose!

@Newwil- I'd like to help you out here, but I don't have the game so I can't. I'll look for an answer and will get back to you if I have one. The obvious advice though is just level up more?

newwil7l said:
Ok I finally got to paralogue 18 but its impossible to recruit Gangrel. Even after I talked to him. Help.

Talk to him with Chrom three times. And yes, he'll be hostile until that final chat.

Around the Network

I'm wondering if i should go for Tiki's paralogue after i clear chapter 20. I want some time to play around with her.

That sounded exactly like i meant it to!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Tiki's paralogue is really fun.

Tiki's paralogue is take your biggest tank next to Tiki, unequip and kill everything else.

Galeforce really helps here.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Well, I just ordered this so you will soon see me crying like a 12 year old school girl about how difficult this game is in this very thread.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Well, I just ordered this so you will soon see me crying like a 12 year old school girl about how difficult this game is in this very thread.

I look forward to it...