By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

Otakumegane said:
MDMAlliance said:
I am replaying the game on Normal and I think I maxed out Donnel's stats because the last level he grew, nothing went up.

Time to reclass him.

Quite.  Mercenary seems to be the popular choice.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:
Otakumegane said:
MDMAlliance said:
I am replaying the game on Normal and I think I maxed out Donnel's stats because the last level he grew, nothing went up.

Time to reclass him.

Quite.  Mercenary seems to be the popular choice.

Why? Swordmaster FTW!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Hmm, seems i botched Paralogue 14. Let them sack the one village so all the hidden villages became unattainable, but i got Laurent, got Vaike and Lissa married (the last of my core team marriages), and have capped more of my core team, enough that a little Reeking Box grinding will be able to fill them out from here, so I can do a little out-team relationship grinding tomorrow as well.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Hmm, seems i botched Paralogue 14. Let them sack the one village so all the hidden villages became unattainable, but i got Laurent, got Vaike and Lissa married (the last of my core team marriages), and have capped more of my core team, enough that a little Reeking Box grinding will be able to fill them out from here, so I can do a little out-team relationship grinding tomorrow as well.

So...you aren't angry? You sound pretty pleased!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:

So...you aren't angry? You sound pretty pleased!

No rage because of a lack of caring about whatever the Goddess Staff is. Pretty sure it's one of those great, hopefully non-essential things. The kid was what i was after, anyway.

Nah's paralogue is definitely out of my league atm. Some nasty-looking guys in there.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

No rage because of a lack of caring about whatever the Goddess Staff is. Pretty sure it's one of those great, hopefully non-essential things. The kid was what i was after, anyway.

Nah's paralogue is definitely out of my league atm. Some nasty-looking guys in there.

Heh... I was just playing that (that haircut isn't the best...) and the second to last unit killed me. Gotta be careful with those warriors, I keep forgetting they can wield bows... >_>

_crazy_man_ said:
MDMAlliance said:

If his stats are green then they are capped, it is possible to have a "no stat increase" level up.

Oh, that means his Str, Skill, Spd, Lck, and Def are all capped.

MDMAlliance said:
_crazy_man_ said:
MDMAlliance said:

If his stats are green then they are capped, it is possible to have a "no stat increase" level up.

Wow he got Luck capped?  Nice.

_crazy_man_ said:
MDMAlliance said:
_crazy_man_ said:
MDMAlliance said:

Donnel can handle anything right now.  He has 80 HP, Sol and Axebreaker.  I'm not looking up what classes give what skills.  I'm just going to figure it out on my own and see what stuff I can put down for him.  Right now I am testing him out as a Bow Knight.   

My customized character (avatar) is a Swordmaster with capped Skill and Speed.  Ignis and Astra are pretty good.

MDMAlliance said:
_crazy_man_ said:
MDMAlliance said:
_crazy_man_ said:
MDMAlliance said:

Donnel can handle anything right now.  He has 80 HP, Sol and Axebreaker.  I'm not looking up what classes give what skills.  I'm just going to figure it out on my own and see what stuff I can put down for him.  Right now I am testing him out as a Bow Knight.   

My customized character (avatar) is a Swordmaster with capped Skill and Speed.  Ignis and Astra are pretty good.

Yeah my avatar is a swordmaster as well on my second save file.  She's beast.