By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

Smeags said:
_crazy_man_ said:

Aye my second save file did the same.

My Avatar is a beefed Swordsmaster so with Chrom as a beefed Great Lord Lucina is a beast.

Yeah, after that event I'm pretty sure who Marth is now. ^_~

Hopefully Marth will get his her! update in the next Smash Bros.

That would be an epic troll, and just further confuse people who don't play Fire Emblem and had doubts about Marth's gender in the first place.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

That would be an epic troll, and just further confuse people who don't play Fire Emblem and had doubts about Marth's gender in the first place.

I do love how Fire Emblem pokes fun of its own character design by having actual characters confused on other's genders because of their hair length.

Chrom is a shoe-in for Smash Bros., and I'm hoping that Lucinda takes Marths place. But of course just being a reskinned Marth (and having his masked costume be an alternate costume.)

Smeags said:
Mr Khan said:

I do love how Fire Emblem pokes fun of its own character design by having actual characters confused on other's genders because of their hair length.

Chrom is a shoe-in for Smash Bros., and I'm hoping that Lucinda takes Marths place. But of course just being a reskinned Marth (and having his masked costume be an alternate costume.)

I think this is the most likely scenario, but having a character change gender right before your eyes would leave Nintendo open to...questions, let's just say.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Smeags said:
Mr Khan said:

I think this is the most likely scenario, but having a character change gender right before your eyes would leave Nintendo open to...questions, let's just say.

Well they did it with Samus.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
Conegamer said:
Smeags said:
Mr Khan said:

Well they did it with Samus.

Samus was always a girl, though. You never saw her face, and it was made pretty clear in the Subspace emissary as well.

Around the Network

i just finished the fourth paralogue and i'm going through on hard mode. Yeah, the game gets easier as it goes on, but the beginning always seems the toughtest.

chriscox1121 said:
i just finished the fourth paralogue and i'm going through on hard mode. Yeah, the game gets easier as it goes on, but the beginning always seems the toughtest.

Have you finished the game though? I've heard the difficulty really picks up around Chapter 13-15, or when Lucina joins the party. Obviously I can't confirm this, but I've heard it a fair few times.

Hmm... which child goes for Paralogue 5? It opened up 8, 12, and 14 all at once for me, and I should have Sully's, Avatar's, and Miriel's kid.

Do the paralogues go in ascending difficulty numerically from 5-18? Or could i tackle any of these?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Hmm... which child goes for Paralogue 5? It opened up 8, 12, and 14 all at once for me, and I should have Sully's, Avatar's, and Miriel's kid.

Do the paralogues go in ascending difficulty numerically from 5-18? Or could i tackle any of these?

Paralogue 5 is Owain, Lissa's child.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Mr Khan said:

They vary, the numbers don't do anything. Just so you know, the Avatar's is a bit easy. Sully's is alright and Miriel's is... special.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3