By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

Gamefaqs has a huge Fire Emblem board, they had a thread to find out who the most popular character was, it is also good place to get advice (no offence VGC)

Around the Network
newwil7l said:
Gamefaqs has a huge Fire Emblem board, they had a thread to find out who the most popular character was, it is also good place to get advice (no offence VGC)

O I visit there all the time as well.

Will probably make my "Best S Support" per character poll there in a week or 2 (waiting for Europe to have some time with the game), cause of its high traffic.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

RolStoppable said:
You people are too obsessed with Sumia's tripping. Her best scene is when she punches Chrom in the face.

I agree, but I think the whole tripping thing is pretty damn cool as well. But it does lose something after a while.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

@newwil7l:
Uhm, ok lol? Are you implying we should all dump this place and go to gamefaqs? O_o

Einsam_Delphin said:
@newwil7l:
Uhm, ok lol? Are you implying we should all dump this place and go to gamefaqs? O_o

Nah, I don't think that's a good idea

But I must concede I do often visit the GameFAQ board also, even if I don't actually post there.

Around the Network

@Conegamer:
How come it's a bad move? Everyone on there jerks or something?

I myself like to look ats Serenesforest. I'd probably join if I wasn't already here and they talked about more than just Fire Emblem (or maybe they do and I just haven't looked hard enough?).

Einsam_Delphin said:
_crazy_man_ said:
echoesfromthepast said:
_crazy_man_ said:
echoesfromthepast said:
_crazy_man_ said:
echoesfromthepast said:
_crazy_man_ said:
echoesfromthepast said:
I want to start a new playthrough but i want to make sure I optimize the children. What do you guys think of my lucina build?

Chrom x Olivia - Inigo, Lucina - Lethality, Astra, Galeforce, Swordfaire, Aether

Astra AND Lethality AND Aether?  Waste.  Plus Indigo can't learn Aether, Chrom only passes Rightful King to sons, Aether to daughters.

Lucina - Aether, Rightful King, Vantage, Aegis, Swordfaire

Indigo - Sol, Rightful King, Vantage, Armshift, Swordfaire/Axefaire

Thanks for the input - those look like good builds - I mainly want a team that will beat my friend who literally grinded for 150 hours to create and unbeatable streetpass team

Does his team use limit breaker?  If so you can replace any of the faire skills with Limit Breaker.

Neither of us have that DLC yet but if he gets it then I'll be forced to

Hopefully not, Limit Breaker is boring....

does it ruin the game?

Only one DLC is it REQUIRED TO HAVE LIMIT BREAKER if you gonna be it.

Otherwise it trivalizes the game as much as Sorcerors with Vantage/Vengence/Armshift and carry forged Aversa's Night.

Hey, not everyone's brain is the same as yours! Sure some people might not find it fun, but then there's other peoples who do. For instance I like to, as you say, trivalize games after beating it if possible, a.k.a. using guides and cheat codes n stuff like that. Besides, going back to Awakening, one would've probably already trivalized the game/beatin it by the time you can get and make use of Limit Break.

Yea by the time your strong enough to get Limit Breaker you can probably already beat the game on whatever difficulty your on, even Lunatic.

Havne't beaten lunatic+ yet, but I beat Lunatic before I ever got the Limit Breaker skill.

Limit Breaker is just kind of like getting the Ultimate Weapon maxed or getting yoru character to lvl 200 or something, even though you can beat the game at lvl 60.  

Einsam_Delphin said:
@Conegamer:
How come it's a bad move? Everyone on there jerks or something?

I myself like to look ats Serenesforest. I'd probably join if I wasn't already here and they talked about more than just Fire Emblem (or maybe they do and I just haven't looked hard enough?).

Nah, there is more trolls on their though, but on the flipside it's a seperate "forum" so it's easier to create more specific topics. Difficult to keep it all in one thread and to follow everything.

Speaking of SerenesForest, here is the DLC for America:

Xenologue: Roster Rescue
Your precious secrets have been stolen! Chrom and his team must pursue the perpetrators to retrieve the information.

Reward: Palla card (allows players to recruit Palla )
Difficulty: 5 star, Price: $3.00
Artist: Homare (from Alpha System)
This map requires you to chase after targets, as special walls automatically open and close each turn. Because there are several Revenant targets, you'll have to divide your pursuit force wisely. Humongous Revenants exclusive to this map are your enemies and, with their excellent mobility and durability, will no doubt make this a difficult chase.
Battle map: New
Map theme: Scars of the Scouring (Blazing Sword)
Battle theme: Softly with Grace (Blazing Sword)
 Xenologue: Harvest Scramble
An Outrealm town is brimming with excitement during the annual harvest festival. Chrom and his team must take action to drive out a pack of Risen that threaten to ruin the festival.
Reward: Conversations
Difficulty: 1 star, Price: $3.00
This map features a lot of conversations between same-gendered characters, ranging from conversations about the festival to things more unexpected. This map is recommended for players who are fond of their characters and, because of the low difficulty level, is also ideal for players who have just started.
Enemy data
Battle map: New
Map theme: "We should turn in for the night."
Battle theme: Main Theme (Festival)
Note: This map features 18 event tiles instead of the usual 2.

Interesting DLC for this character, it should be a very interesting fight. On the note of the Harvest Scramble DLC, it also came out in Europe and I gave it a go. As I was low levelled it was a challenge, particularly the enemies which had the Counter Skill, and because of the 50 Luck the Miracle Skill just made it a tad frustrating.

Einsam_Delphin said:
@newwil7l:

Um no not really but I will say their Fire Emblem board is really nice. But I still post here for VGC on other things.

@irstupid:
Exactly!

@Conegamer:
Yay you do still care about us U.S.eans!

@newwil7l:
Yeah I was jk. :L
I'll check out their board sometime.

@Everyone:
Check out's my latest planned Streetpass team!

#1. Avatar - Dark Flier
(Limit Breaker, Iote's Shield, Pavise, Renewal, Ignis)

#2. Lucina - Dark Flier
(Limit Breaker, Iote's Shield, Pavise, Renewal, Aether)

#3. Sumia - Dark Flier
(Limit Breaker, Iote's Shield, Pavise, Renewal, Luna)

#4. Cynthia - Dark Flier
(Limit Breaker, Iote's Shield, Pavise, Renewal, Luna)

#5. Cordelia - Dark Flier
(Limit Breaker, Iote's Shield, Sol, ?????, ?????)

#6. Severa - Dark Flier
(Limit Breaker, Iote's Shield, Sol, Lethality, ?????)

#7. Kjelle - Dark Flier
(Limit Breaker, Iote's Shield, Pavise, Renewal, Sol)

#8. Noire - Dark Flier
(Limit Breaker, Iote's Shield, Pavise, Sol, Lethality)

#9. Olivia - Dark Flier
(Limit Breaker, Iote's Shield, Astra, Lethality, ?????)

#10. Say'Ri - Dark Flier
(Limit Breaker, Iote's Shield, Astra, Lethality, ?????)

Why are there question marks? Cause I don't know what skill to put there duh! :P
I regrets not having Kellam marry Cordelia, as that would let me put Renewal or Pavise in that last slot for Severa, but alas, I decided to have her marry Lon'Qu since I already did Kellam x Cordelia on a previous file. So I'm hoping you guys would be able to help me fill in the missing slots! ^_^