By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIqhsRY8fMM

lolzy. 

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:
echoesfromthepast said:
_crazy_man_ said:
echoesfromthepast said:
_crazy_man_ said:
echoesfromthepast said:
_crazy_man_ said:
echoesfromthepast said:
I want to start a new playthrough but i want to make sure I optimize the children. What do you guys think of my lucina build?

Chrom x Olivia - Inigo, Lucina - Lethality, Astra, Galeforce, Swordfaire, Aether

Astra AND Lethality AND Aether?  Waste.  Plus Indigo can't learn Aether, Chrom only passes Rightful King to sons, Aether to daughters.

Lucina - Aether, Rightful King, Vantage, Aegis, Swordfaire

Indigo - Sol, Rightful King, Vantage, Armshift, Swordfaire/Axefaire

Thanks for the input - those look like good builds - I mainly want a team that will beat my friend who literally grinded for 150 hours to create and unbeatable streetpass team

Does his team use limit breaker?  If so you can replace any of the faire skills with Limit Breaker.

Neither of us have that DLC yet but if he gets it then I'll be forced to

Hopefully not, Limit Breaker is boring....

does it ruin the game?

Only one DLC is it REQUIRED TO HAVE LIMIT BREAKER if you gonna be it.

Otherwise it trivalizes the game as much as Sorcerors with Vantage/Vengence/Armshift and carry forged Aversa's Night.

Hey, not everyone's brain is the same as yours! Sure some people might not find it fun, but then there's other peoples who do. For instance I like to, as you say, trivalize games after beating it if possible, a.k.a. using guides and cheat codes n stuff like that. Besides, going back to Awakening, one would've probably already trivalized the game/beatin it by the time you can get and make use of Limit Break.

Just got my 2nd limit breaker on my hard walkthrough this time I'm using it on Owain, I used the first one on his dad(avatar).

Meanwhile on my lunatic walkthrough I beat chapter 2, it is really hard so far.

Conegamer said:
F0X said:
Finally convinced someone to buy this game.

The fact you need to convince someone is pretty dreadful I feel. I have friends literally tripping over themselves to get a 3DS to play the game...

Let's not turn this into a discussion on how poor and misinformed by friends usually are.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

_crazy_man_ said:
F0X said:
_crazy_man_ said:
F0X said:
Finally convinced someone to buy this game.

Was it one of those peeps that was hogging one of your save files?

Yes. Now I can kick her out and finally start a parallel Hard run.

LUNATIC LUNATIC LUNATIC

Eventually.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network
newwil7l said:
Just got my 2nd limit breaker on my hard walkthrough this time I'm using it on Owain, I used the first one on his dad(avatar).

When you say walkthrough, does that mean you haven't beaten the game yet? If so how n when did you beat Rouges 3 map? I can't imagine taking on that map prior to beating the game unless you grind a ton.

And yeah lunatic mode is pretty hard, hence the name hehe. 

Einsam_Delphin said:
newwil7l said:

When you say walkthrough, does that mean you haven't beaten the game yet? If so how n when did you beat Rouges 3 map? I can't imagine taking on that map prior to beating the game unless you grind a ton.

I already beat my hard walkthrough I'm just trying to make a killer powerful and unfair streetpass team now lmfao. I beat rouges and redeemers 3 when I was around chapter 23. Plus I have already done a walkthrough on Normal as well. And yes Lunatic is really hard lol, can't wait to get to chapter 5 so I can start grinding which is what I do best Hehe

Does anyone still keep one or both parents in their usual mix after they recruit the kids?

I'm wondering because every file, outside of Sully, Kellam and Cherche ( the females I love and Kellam is just a great wall) I don't usually keep the parents around in my main groups. Even Chrom gets thrown to the wayside when possible after a few trips to EXPonetial Growth DLC, with a few of the second generation characters, save for story based requirements.

newwil7l said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
newwil7l said:

I already beat my hard walkthrough I'm just trying to make a killer powerful and unfair streetpass team now lmfao. I beat rouges and redeemers 3 when I was around chapter 23. Plus I have already done a walkthrough on Normal as well. And yes Lunatic is really hard lol, can't wait to get to chapter 5 so I can start grinding which is what I do best Hehe

Amen to that! I'm still working on me all flying team which is really comming together now! So far 8 of them have all the skills I want minus Limit Break, but I'll start grabbing em once I have enough strong units, a.k.a all Peggy Knight users currently available to me and some of their husbands, all with ideal skills and the near max stats that come with em.

NoirSon said:
Does anyone still keep one or both parents in their usual mix after they recruit the kids?

I'm wondering because every file, outside of Sully, Kellam and Cherche ( the females I love and Kellam is just a great wall) I don't usually keep the parents around in my main groups. Even Chrom gets thrown to the wayside when possible after a few trips to EXPonetial Growth DLC, with a few of the second generation characters, save for story based requirements.

I always keep the parents.  Usually 6-8 Gen I units, and 4 Gen II units on my team.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)