KY

Around the Network

Unexpected boner

when spurge contemplates suicide

In gym class

Around the Network

awkward

The post I disintegrate the arguments of Zod95
from johnlucas, to kirby007, Metallicube, Incubi, spurgeonryan, ASStronaut, POE, snyps, Teriol, Kaizar, Anfebious, MohammadBadir, nin10do, RedPikmin95, JohannStrauss, Dr.EisDrachenJaeger on 23 October 2013
(Delete Message)
Ready for some entertainment?
Watch as I totally disintegrate & demolish the feeble arguments of Zod95.
It's been a long time coming but I hope it was worth the wait.

Anybody that I failed to message on here, tell the others.

John Lucas
from Teriol on 23 October 2013
good work John, you obliterated him :)
from Incubi on 23 October 2013
dis be good* looking forward to visiting vgchartz tomorrow:D
from Dr.EisDrachenJaeger on 23 October 2013
Neogaf is hilarious right now. CBOAT just called out Panello XD 

Looks like everything 720p.

And of Course the best showcase is from Crytek. lol.
lol i stop reading in neogaf.
from Dr.EisDrachenJaeger on 23 October 2013
Place is a cesspool of bad attitude XD
from Anfebious on 23 October 2013
I read your post before I went to bed xD. 

It was an excellen rebuttal, poor Zod95, he never stood a chance... xD
from JohannStrauss on 23 October 2013
Nice post John, Zod is now ded lol.
from RedPikmin95 on 23 October 2013
Just read it! One of your best posts, really excellent and entertaining! May I call you WonderJohn? :D
from snyps on 23 October 2013
Great read. Very informative. Too bad you never get this kinda info from ign or game informer. The mass media have an army, we have a John Lucas.
We nintendomination have a John Lucas :)
from POE on 23 October 2013
John the mesias!!
from ASStronaut on 25 October 2013
Great work.
from johnlucas on 27 October 2013
Thanks guys for the compliments.
Zod95 made it so easy.

But now Zod95 finally answers with his response.

It's like he's trying to twist my arguments to act like he said what I argued.
For example he's the one starting out with the 'Wii is 6.5 gen' crap.
I kill that noise showing the history of generations & then he comes back arguing if I think Dreamcast is in same generation as PS2.
THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT I WAS MAKING!! 

Dude has nothing.
I'm gonna let the post marinate for a little bit while other posters chime in.
Then I'll make my reply to his madness.

At least richardhutnik actually had some kind of working logic behind his arguments!
John Lucas
from Anfebious on 27 October 2013
I look forward to your reply johnlucas , whatever the wait is it will be worth it!
from RedPikmin95 on 27 October 2013
"kindergarten niche" Oh dude...
from johnlucas on 05 November 2013
Yeah Zod95 is really polluting that thread.
I would have laid the smackdown on him this past Friday but my work week has recently gotten VERY busy.
Can't write much when you got 12 hour days back to back.

I'll finally be free this COMING Friday & THAT'S when I end all of that madness from Zod95.
Seece probably brought that goon here for backup.
John Lucas
from RedPikmin95 on 08 November 2013
This amusing fight between Final-Fan and Zod95 seems not to find an end :D
from RedPikmin95 on 08 November 2013
This amusing fight between Final-Fan and Zod95 seems not to find an end :D
from johnlucas on 16 November 2013
Hey guys. At last it's done. The 2nd rebuttal to Zod95.

I had an extremely tight schedule last week due to work.
And when that was over my body was flat exhausted.
I thought it was because of work but turns out I had a nasty cold draining my strength.
That's why I have been away for awhile.

I'll jump into that Zod95 vs. Final-Fan fight next but for now here's the rebuttal to that October 27th madness Zod95 spewed out.
Enjoy.
John Lucas

from Incubi, to kirby007, Metallicube, Incubi, spurgeonryan, ASStronaut, POE, snyps, Teriol, Kaizar, Anfebious, MohammadBadir, nin10do, RedPikmin95, JohannStrauss, Dr.EisDrachenJaeger on 16 November 2013
(Delete Message)
I dont think Zod95 is in any way sane judging from his posts. I honeslty dont think he's worth any effort on rebuttalsXD
from MohammadBadir on 16 November 2013
Get well soon John.
from Incubi on 16 November 2013
Zod95 tried to pick a fight vs me. Almost got him banned. Looking forward to your rebuttal:D
from Incubi on 16 November 2013
he's someone whos never going to give up. He'll continue spouting nonsense until kingdom comesXD
from RedPikmin95 on 16 November 2013
Yeah, good Job, lucas ;)
from johnlucas on 23 November 2013
He finally replied to my latest rebuttal.
He didn't even address it because he had nothing quality to say.
So he brings me into the Final-Fan/Zod95 argument.

I tried to have a little fun with this one since his arguments are so asinine.

John Lucas
from Incubi on 23 November 2013
Zod95 is a fascinating creature, that's for sure.
from johnlucas on 23 November 2013
Incubi, I can't figure out who's a bigger fool.
Zod95 or Seece.
What do you think?

John Lucas
P.S.: I gotta go to work right now. I'll be back later on tonight in between plays of Super Mario 3D World & The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds to deal with that ignorance.
from MohammadBadir on 23 November 2013
Seece keeps on nagging about those 12 millions.
from RedPikmin95 on 23 November 2013
Man, this guy is becoming so annoying ...
from johnlucas on 24 November 2013
Seece can sit his little ass down.
Can't call him a troll directly on forum. But that's exactly what he is.
It's gonna be delicious watching Nintendo dominate this generation.
I wonder if that jackass will hang around like a horsefly THEN.

It's the wait that kills me most of all.
I know that it WILL do it. WHEN it does it is what keeps everybody in suspense.
But I will enjoy seeing Seece eat his words throughout this gen.
John Lucas
from Incubi on 24 November 2013
What i think about Seece? Seece is very good at stealth trolling, ie: He can troll without the mods being able to do anything about it, even if they want to. If he manage to bait someone, he will immediately report them and thereby get them banned. He's done that numerous times. So be carefulXD
from MohammadBadir on 24 November 2013
^yea that happened to me once.
there's a lot of shitty guys here on the forums.
there's a guy called kupomogli on here, I'm sure you've seen his posts.
he actually thinks the Vita is better than the 3DS in every possible way! XD
not to mention he barged into the "RIP Yamauchi" thread a while back asking why people were giving their condolonces, because apparantly Yamauchi was a terrible man who enslaved third parties and ran Nintendo into the ground.
i mean, how assinine can you get?
from johnlucas on 24 November 2013
To Incubi: Oh yeah I have already been subject to that.
I have never EVER gotten so much as WARNED much less BANNED at this site in all these 6 years I have posted here...
UNTIL I made the mistake of calling that troll Seece a troll live on the forum.
TruckOSaurus gave me my very first warning as a result.

I know what he & Zod95 are trying to do here & that's why I take the time to shame them with my rebuttals.
When I made this UNITY thread, I wasn't making it for the moment. I was making it for the ages.
I want this thread to be timeless & as the years go on with more & more people finding the thread throughout the internet, I want them to see the TRUTH.

Those long posts aren't for Seece & Zod95's sake, they are for future readers' sake.
I believe this thread will further enhance the popularity of VGChartz.
It will add new people to the forums. It already has actually.
The thread is SO LONG with so many mini-discussions within it.
As my vision for the Wii U comes true, more & more people are going to discover this thread & they are going to look over the debates & arguments within it.
They'll see all the points raised by me, you guys, & the trolls & they'll get to see definitively who was talking truth & who was talking out of their asses.

You don't know how much I have to censor myself in those threads.
I would LOVE to tell those dimwits in plain spoken terms how full of shit they are.
But I gotta be civil & I would rather not bring all that flame-talk to a good forum.
Instead of saying BULLSHIT as my natural reaction is to reading their replies, I say BullShannon.
That's a character from the U.S. TV show Night Court. Hahahahahaha! 

To MohammadBadir: Kupomogli? I'll keep my eye out for him.
It's hard not to call those suckers out live in the forum.
But look at it this way. It's good training for discipline in the face of hecklers.
Good practice for keeping your cool.
I'm sure getting lots of practice right now. Hahahahahaha!

To All: By the way, I just smacked down Zod95 again. Good pictures in this one!
John Lucas
from Incubi on 26 November 2013
Looks like my fellow countryman, Mummelmann, finally decided to challenge you. dis gonna b gud:)
from RedPikmin95 on 26 November 2013
Wow, this might be his hardest challenge ever ...
Mummelmann knows how to debate, but his arguments are not without holes. There are some history between Mummelmann and John, and i'm pretty sure his challenge wont go unanswered.
also, RedPikmin. Both Seece and Mummemann fail to take into consideration something called "commerce". A lot of Nintendo's marketing money this holiday is going into that - superior commerce is one of Nintendo's aces in the hole. What do you think will happen when people get into key retail stores like Walmart, Toys'r'us, and Target on black friday and beyond when all they see are Nintendo products?
from RedPikmin95 on 26 November 2013
Good point actually
So, in my latest post in the UNITY thread i act as if i dont know whats going on. It's test to see if any of the people there even knows the concept of "commerce". Gonna be interesting:)

from POE, to kirby007, Metallicube, Incubi, spurgeonryan, ASStronaut, POE, snyps, Teriol, Kaizar, Anfebious, MohammadBadir, nin10do, RedPikmin95, JohannStrauss, Dr.EisDrachenJaeger on 26 November 2013
(Delete Message)
Don´t worry people, we´re going to win.
from johnlucas on 28 November 2013
Incubi & everybody else.
I will address Mummelmann's remarks when I come back from work tonight.
Yes I'm working on Thanksgiving.
At least with him I have the feeling that I'm talking to someone with some sense.
So as America's infamous Black Friday (the after-Thanksgiving sale) begins I will return home & begin my THOROUGH reply to Mummelmann's challenge.

Can't rush this out in this short time I have now. I want this reply to be quality.
Mummelmann deserves that at the very least.
I spent so much time giving quality to trashtalk posters so I should deliver that same quality to a legit poster.
John Lucas
from Incubi on 28 November 2013
Cool! looking forward to it. Also, i'd like to introduce the following to this chatgroup:

Week ending 28th nov: 1 092 826 (Black Friday)
Week ending 05th dec: 1 545 533
Week ending 12th dec: 1 383 186
Week ending 19th dec: 1 752 734
Week ending 26th dec: 1 830 417

Total: 7 604 696

Does anyone know what this is?
from RedPikmin95 on 28 November 2013
Where do you get this from?
From the future! No, just kidding:D But can you guess what those numbers are?
from POE on 28 November 2013
Wii numbers?
Yes. Adjusted Wii numbers from 2009. VGChartz originally had these numbers far,far lower. Only in january 2010 did they realise that Wii was undertracked by several million. You can argue Wii sales exploded cause of the NSMBW release, or the pricedrop from $250 to $200. I, however, believe they where a consequence of more. One being "commerce" (when you buy premium retail space at key retailers) and concentrated traditional marketing efforts towards families. In the case of WiiU, i believe there are millions of people now that feel a xmas holiday without Nintendo is no xmas holiday at all. I believe a lot of those people will finally jump in and invest in WiiU. 

This tactic Nintendo is using now have worked in the past. Will it work again?
from POE on 28 November 2013
I hope because im starting to lose hope .... :(
from JohannStrauss on 28 November 2013
Since Ninty has the software advantage this holiday, it is going to be their make or break moment.
from RedPikmin95 on 29 November 2013
Wii U finally above 100k per week! And dat PS4 crash lol: <100k. Actually the second week of PS4 in the US is lower than the second US week of Wii U (Dec 1st 2012) (I think it was about 110k or so)
from MohammadBadir on 29 November 2013
^well, PS4 is having some supply issues.
from nin10do on 29 November 2013
_____ has sent you a message
from Incubi on 29 November 2013
WiiU will stay way above 100k for the rest of the year from here on out:)
from POE on 29 November 2013
Let´s hope it can stay above 100k for the rest of the year. As for the PS4, obviously it´s because supply issues.
from nin10do on 29 November 2013
OBVIOUSLY! It'll outsell the Wii U by next week, I know it. Once they make more it will sell like hotcakes. They just need to restock!

from RedPikmin95 on 29 November 2013
No, it won't...Sony planned to ship about 5-6M PS4s by end of March 2014
from RedPikmin95 on 30 November 2013
from Anfebious on 30 November 2013
Zod and Seecee will never stop countering johnlucas arguments. It's a never ending cycle, the only way they will ever shut up is if johnlucas predictions end up being completely right. 

And at this point it seems unlikely johnlucas predictions will be right :/.
from nin10do on 30 November 2013
Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto
Domo Robo
Domo Robo
from Incubi on 30 November 2013
The Target report is very worrying as far as WiiU is concerned, and very uplifting as far as 3DS is concerned. I will be really worried if Toys'r'us report similar.

As far as Zod95 questioning the quality of Nintendo games and Nintendo's commitment to the industry by not releasing games with GTA5 budgets is the stupidest shit i have ever heard in all my time on vgchartz. lol

from Kaizar, to kirby007, Metallicube, Incubi, spurgeonryan, ASStronaut, POE, snyps, Teriol, Kaizar, Anfebious, MohammadBadir, nin10do, RedPikmin95, JohannStrauss, Dr.EisDrachenJaeger on 01 December 2013
(Delete Message)
Plus the GTA5 budget means the game takes longer to develop, and therefore, won't meet launch (which almost happen to New Super Mario Bros. U) and won't release for Holidays of current year (like Super Mario 3D World doing Native 1080p 60 fps, instead of the Native 720p 60 fps it actually does, which is why it wasn't push back to the first 5 months of 2014).
from johnlucas on 01 December 2013
My rebuttal to Mummelmann still in the works but in the meantime here's this.

'Wii U Is One Of The Winners Of Black Friday & Cyber Monday "Deals Awards" For Kid's'
From the article:

"Rainbow Loom, Lego, and Wii U are the winners of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2013 “Deals Awards” for kid’s toys and gifts. Announced today by the Cyber Week Awards, the first, second, and third place winners were selected based on the pricing and available deals on this holiday shopping season’s most popular kid’s toys and gifts. Several other toys, such as Skylanders Swap Force and Barbie, are also included on a secondary list of products that received an “honorable mention.”

The Wii U, when compared to the PS4 (“Playstation 4&#8243;) and the Xbox One, may not seem to be the most popular toy this holiday season. However, the Wii U is a clear winner for younger kids interested in video games. It offers more interaction for children and has many more games tailored to a younger audience. For example, the toy-based video games appearing on the honourable mentions list, Disney Infinity and Skylanders Swap Force, are very popular among youngsters at the moment. Additionally, the Wii U is less expensive than the PS4 and the Xbox One. For these reasons, the Wii U earned the third place award."

John Lucas
from POE on 01 December 2013
Is that Target report real Incubi?
from Incubi on 01 December 2013
It was done by some market research firm Its just a collection from interviewing 3000 Target shoppers in an attempt to extrapolate consumer interest. Hopefully we wont have to read too much into it.
from nin10do on 01 December 2013
Paul Walker has just died. I propose we give this a rest, for at least a day. A moment of silence for Paul, a great man.
from nin10do on 01 December 2013
Paul Walker has just died. I propose we give this a rest, for at least a day. A moment of silence for Paul, a great man.
from nin10do on 06 December 2013
Holy crap, I didn't expect that to work
from POE on 06 December 2013
:D
from johnlucas on 07 December 2013
Just a heads up guys.
Mummelmann rebuttal still in progress.
It's probably my longest rebuttal & post on this thread or VGChartz anywhere.
At least it may be.

I underestimated how long this would take but I'm dedicated to finishing what I started.
This one's gonna be for the history books. And I think you all will love it.
John Lucas
from spurgeonryan on 07 December 2013
Who the fuck are you people and why do /i have a hundred plus messages from ya'll on my yahoo email?
from Kaizar on 07 December 2013
from VGChartz

You must have posted in the Unity Thread.

Here are some or all of the users included:
kirby007, Metallicube, Incubi, spurgeonryan, ASStronaut, POE, snyps, Teriol, Kaizar, Anfebious, MohammadBadir, nin10do, RedPikmin95, JohannStrauss, Dr.EisDrachenJaeger, Kaizar (thats Mii), John Lucas
from spurgeonryan on 07 December 2013
Yes I did. I did not know it was still going on. Thought it was just about the original post. I will have to stop by to see what is happening there. Wii U is doing better this Christmas though. Did someone say it was not good at Target? It is selling well everywhere else!
from JohannStrauss on 08 December 2013
Yeah, but honestly my only problem with the Wii U is the lack of advertisement, i dont know why on earth Ninty goes for the pottery barns instead of more mainstream stores.
from Incubi on 08 December 2013
Nintendo have turned on the marketing machine. There shouldn't be any lack of advertisement in north america right now.
from johnlucas on 08 December 2013
Part of what's taking the Mummelmann post so long is human errors.
You know what sucks?
When you are typing DAMN good points, presented clearly & entertainingly, when the words & ideas are just FLOWING like water...

...and then you accidentally hit the wrong combination of keys & accidentally CLOSE YOUR TAB!!!!
AND you forgot to save on Notepad before that accident!!!!!

I just had a KILLER comeback for Mummelmann & when that tab closed accidentally all of what I wrote on that section was gone.
Luckily I DID save the portions before that part but DAMN I was pissed!!
VGChartz's message system has no memory of what's in the message window.
If you don't save the words with the HTML code to an external source, you could easily wipe out what you wrote.

And now it's time for me to go to work again so I can't get back on this until after midnight.
Recent work schedules are another reason for the delay in reply.
The spirit of what I was saying is out of my head now so it's gonna take me some time to remember how I arranged that comeback.
Maybe it'll return to me after I come back tonight.

It's about 2/3 to 3/4 done for those who are curious on how it's going.
I'm giving Mummelmann my best since I put so much work into replying to those trolls.
He deserves a quality rebuttal if I'm willing to give one to timewasters like Zod95 & Seece.
Almost done guys. Not much longer now.
John Lucas
from Dr.EisDrachenJaeger 3 days ago
You do know you can just go back to the history and recover them sometimes right?
from johnlucas 3 days ago
NOW you tell me! 
Oh well. I pretty much recaptured what I first put down.

And Anfebious. Have faith, brother. Wii U's gonna be alright.

Oh and Incubi, did you know that what you said in this post right here...
...are points I make in my rebuttal to Mummelmann?

Did you peek? Hahahahaha! 
It's gonna be good killing Mummelmann's logic.
You guys might wanna print this one out.
John Lucas
from RedPikmin95 3 days ago
Can you manage it to finish your rebuttal this very day?
from Incubi 3 days ago
No, i didnt, lol! But i've been doing my fair share of Nintendo research. Not anything to the degree you have, mind. I hope for a morale boost in your rebuttal:)

To everyone else; i want to add that Mummelmann and JL had some hefty debates back in 2007, and JL destroyed Mummelmann, then. Now that Nintendo seem to have stumbled, Mummelmann decided that this was the time for his revenge. Just a little backstory for the new guysXD
from RedPikmin95 3 days ago
Well, interesting to know ^^

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

The Mummelmann Rebuttal AT LAST!
from johnlucas, to kirby007, Metallicube, Final-Fan, Incubi, sanjon, Dv8thwonder, spurgeonryan, ASStronaut, POE, snyps, Teriol, cbarroso09, Kaizar, Anfebious, MohammadBadir, nin10do, Alfred909, RedPikmin95, JohannStrauss, impertinence, jaime_page, Metalheadgamer, theleaguegame 2 days ago
(Delete Message)
There it is.
The moment you have all been waiting for.
Let me know how I did.

John Lucas
from POE 2 days ago
yahooo!!
from sanjon 2 days ago
great it takes 2 hours to read.john just shows that he's the boss
from RedPikmin95 2 days ago
Will be great entertainment for the evening :) But I may finish reading it not until tomorrow or so ...
from Incubi 2 days ago
I think we may need to call the guinness book of world records! I'll hopefully be able to read all the way through it this evening. 

And i see Seece at it again. I sometimes wonder why he is so desperate to have this thread locked?
from Metalheadgamer 2 days ago
He's simply a hater. That's all. He seeks attention.
from sanjon 1 day ago
seece is there again. hehe
from Metalheadgamer 1 day ago
He's jealous.
from Dv8thwonder 1 day ago
He has been stalking me on Vgchartz.
really? That's ridiculous!
from Alfred909 1 day ago
I actually had to add the post count for that single page to see if it kept ten posts as usual. It did, but holy crap that scroll to find them was looooong.

John Lucas- Why haven't you thought about writing a book about your poisoning the water strategy? Use what you saw Nintendo do, and then see if others did it. That is how Dispruption was found.

You spoke about your life, I have noticed that a lot of upcoming videogame commentors have been black. Do you have any insights on why? I realize that might be a stupid question, but you sometimes need to ask stupid questions to get to the right questions.

do you know the word count of that last post?

That was amazing! Congrats!
from snyps 1 day ago
I too think JohnLucas could find a publisher for these rightings. That's the first thing I thought when I saw the "chapter heading". Just a little redirecting to another reader and you have a great literary work. JohnLucas uses words I have to look up and makes it very entertaining. That's what I like in an author.. Plus it's the only story on the subject.... Nintendo Unification. I'm only a couple pages in. Probably the best thing I've read in my life.
man, if john lucas ever wrote a book, and then that book got published, I would buy it.
from Incubi 1 day ago
JL's words seem to be hurting Seece good, and he seem really, really distressed.
from RedPikmin95 1 day ago
I still have yet to finish reading it ^.^ It soooo long :D
from RedPikmin95 1 day ago
Hell, this post could even be a whole book!
from Metalheadgamer 20 hours ago
from Metalheadgamer 20 hours ago
But seriously, why are some of us accused of being multiple accounts for johnlucas? does anyone know the answer?
from Alfred909 20 hours ago
It is a special strawman trick. You are doing something I disagree with, therefore you are on the other side, and pretending to do this. 

The best example I have is of protesters accusing other protesters of being undercover cops.
from Incubi 20 hours ago
They look at post count and posting history. If its low, it just HAVE to be a JL alt account if it agrees with him. Most likely they cant imagine any other explanation, like f.ex. a bunch of lurkers being compelled to create a VGChartz account so they can participate in the thread:p

from Dv8thwonder, to kirby007, Metallicube, Final-Fan, Incubi, sanjon, Dv8thwonder, spurgeonryan, ASStronaut, POE, snyps, Teriol, cbarroso09, Kaizar, Anfebious, MohammadBadir, nin10do, Alfred909, RedPikmin95, JohannStrauss, impertinence, jaime_page, Metalheadgamer, theleaguegame 20 hours ago
(Delete Message)
Judging by the weak response from Mummelman, I believe he has run of out steam and he is lashing out at others because of it. It will only getter worse from here on.
from johnlucas 16 hours ago
Hey everybody. Thank all of you for your compliments.
That means a whole lot to me. It makes what I'm doing here worthwhile.
Glad you were able to survive that tower of text! Hahahaha! 
NOW you see why it took 3 weeks! Hahahahaha! 

To Alfred909:
Writing a book about Nintendo's poisoning the water strategy?
Never thought about it. Interesting idea. I would have to study a lot more industries to see if I could find parallels. I know games like the back of my hand but I don't necessarily know, say, textiles.

You know I have noticed the same thing you have about many game industry observers being Black.
A LOT of Black Nintendo fans on the internet speaking knowledge, I come to find out after starting this UNITY thread.
Some of the guys here kept posting links to people with their own YouTube shows.
NinZend0 read my post aloud on his Zen Gamer Zone show. He's from the Caribbean.
FuriousFrancis from PlayerEssence.com. Another Black guy.
Doctre81, another Black guy. And many more.

I don't know what it is.
One of my motivations for being behind Nintendo as you see from that little retelling of my life is that I don't have money to waste. I come from poor roots like many Blacks so every dollar counts.
I want to spend on something that lasts. Nintendo fits that bill for me.
Maybe this is one of the reasons why they back Nintendo, maybe not.
Maybe it might as simple as appreciating quality works & Nintendo certainly fits that bill.
I'm interested in knowing the answer to this question myself but I'm certainly glad other Blacks appreciate Nintendo.
Shoot Triforce Johnson, the guy who first got the Wii from Reggie at Nintendo World Store is Black.
Maybe Reggie Fils-Aimé himself! He's Haitian-American. He's Black too.
He's a marketing guy sure but he reps Nintendo hard.
Did wonders for revamping Nintendo of America.
Why would he go from Pizza Hut & VH1 to Nintendo? I think he's a fan too.

By the way, this was not a stupid question. I find the phenomenon fascinating myself.

I like everybody from EVERY background who likes Nintendo. We got guys here from Canada, Argentina, Norway, & all around who respect what Nintendo does.
That shows me how important Nintendo is to this business.
I love to see the world coming together & I love to see anyone or anything that helps this happen.

I HAVE NO IDEA of that word count! Hahahahahahaha! 
I was just trying to format all those paragraphs so it would be easier to read.
It's got to be in the thousands I would estimate.

John Lucas
from Dv8thwonder 16 hours ago
I'm beginning to think JL's post and subsequent posts have gotten under a few peoples skin and it is only a matter of time before a meltdown will happen.
from Dv8thwonder 16 hours ago
Also Dv8thwonder is Black.
from johnlucas 15 hours ago
To Dv8thwonder: SWEET! Another Black Nintendo fan with wisdom! Glad to see ya!

As for the anti-squad on the UNITY thread
Yeah I believe that they're going crazy like that because they're scared that what I speak about may happen.
It's like me telling of this is speaking it into existence so they think they have to UN-speak it so it won't exist.
Does that make sense?

That's why I put those quotes from great minds in that one section "Mummelmann's Criticism of My Presence at VGChartz"
When someone presents a new view, it is often met with anger & aggression.
They want to hang on to the status quo.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident." — Arthur Schopenhauer

"The mind likes a strange idea as little as the body likes a strange protein and resists it with similar energy. It would not perhaps be too fanciful to say that a new idea is the most quickly acting antigen known to science. If we watch ourselves honestly we shall often find that we have began to argue against a new idea even before it has been completely stated." — Wilfred Trotter

And that excerpt from that BBC article "Are great scientists always heretics?"
"Great scientists change the way we view the world.

Doing that usually means smashing an old, entrenched idea - often making enemies in the process.

Before being proven and accepted, a great theory can be subjected to harsh criticism and its proposer can be mocked, rejected, even vilified.

Sometimes a religious authority is on the attack, other times it's the scientist's colleagues - either way it takes special determination to stick to an idea others believe is clearly wrong.

The genius of the lucky ones is recognised in their lifetime but some are venerated only posthumously."

This kind of thing has historic precedence.
You have to expect these kinds of reactions when proposing a new viewpoint on a situation.
John Lucas
from Dv8thwonder 15 hours ago
After 23 years of working for Sony at various positions, most recently President and COO Phil Molyneux, is stepping down. http://www.gengame.net/2013/12/president-of-sony-electronics-is-stepping-down/ 

This "stepping down" business sounds kinda fishy, given the timing and all. I wonder what the real story is for his departure.
from johnlucas 14 hours ago
To Dv8thwonder:
Interesting. Stepping down as Sony ushers in their new console that they are betting the farm on.
Stepping down as Sony suffers billions in losses due to the bleeding from their electronics divisions.
Maybe he'll be working with Ken Kutaragi over at Cellius...
John Lucas
from Dv8thwonder 14 hours ago

from Dv8thwonder 14 hours ago
I totally fudged the numbers in that post. Ugh...
from snyps 6 hours ago
I too think JohnLucas could find a publisher for these rightings. That's the first thing I thought when I saw the "chapter heading". Just a little redirecting to another reader and you have a great literary work. JohnLucas uses words I have to look up and makes it very entertaining. That's what I like in an author.. Plus it's the only story on the subject.... Nintendo Unification. I'm only a couple pages in. Probably the best thing I've read in my life.
from snyps 6 hours ago
Sorry when I refresshed it resent the message I last wrote..
from snyps 6 hours ago
Kudos to impertinence, that man is doing great in there. Dv8thwonder as well! Surgeon Ryan hit a home run too.
from johnlucas 5 hours ago
Thanks snyps for the compliments. Both times. Hahahahaha!

I like impertinence. He's actually using his brain in there.
These jabronies SWEAR that I'm some cult leader brainwashing the readers or something.
If they actually read the posts from you guys, they would see the disagreements some of you had with some of my points. impertinence spells this out specifically.
But you like my overall view & support me for that.
You all used your own minds to come to your own conclusions.

The only people acting with a hive mind is these detractors on here.
It doesn't bother me when someone disagrees with me.
All I can do is argue my point & discuss the situation. That's all anybody can ask.
Whether people agree with me 99%, 70%, 55%, 33%, or even 0%, it's fine.

We haven't talked on Wii U Chat for awhile, snyps.
Are you available to talk anytime soon?
With me not grinding out this Mummelmann rebuttal anymore, I got more time on my hands to talk.
Thank you again for your compliments on my writing style.
John Lucas
from snyps 4 hours ago
Yeah I should be free! We had our kid and let me say; sleep and sanity.. so long an unremembered dream.. are mine. Hahaha. We're actually getting a grip on the do's and don't's in the temple of the baby. 

from snyps 4 hours ago
Btw i'm still reading your post.. It may be awhile before i'm done lol.
from Dv8thwonder 4 hours ago
Is Seece and Truckosaurus lovers or something? The thread has been locked WTF!!!!
from spurgeonryan 4 hours ago
Lol @ Seece. Never can think of anything to say to me, so he goes back to the same old one liners when replying to me in that thread.
Even though I am right most of the time about gaming, but he would not know since he thinks he is better than everyone. He would make a great king. In the sense that he thinks he is better than others.
from Dv8thwonder 3 hours ago
I can't believe the nerve of Truckosaurus trying to justify his reasons for locking the thread. His timing is suspicious. Can someone contact the site administrator?
from johnlucas 3 hours ago
Jealousy.
Same thing I dealt with at N-Philes.com.
That's why I highlighted that story.

Seece's purpose here was to disrupt the debates & end the discussion.
He just did not like having those views spoken.
And some moderators had the same mind that he did.
Torillian came right on the thread & said he didn't think I had anything worthwhile to contribute.
I'm gonna get the thread unlocked. Moderators are known for biases. It's a human trait.

You can't speak unabashedly positive about Nintendo & have it stand as is.
That's the whole point I made in the opening post about the gaming press & the media noise.
Some of these guys didn't like what I had to say the FIRST time I showed up at VGChartz.
I'm not surprised by this really. I'm actually surprised they didn't try this earlier.
If Nintendo isn't "out of touch", "doomed", "troubled", it's not accepted.
I don't kowtow to that view so those who are sympathetic to the ones who don't like it will exercise their power.
TruckOSaurus is also the one who gave me my first mod warning EVER because I made the mistake calling Seece the troll that he is live on the thread.

I'll find a way to get this unlocked.
The truth of the matter is that the forums are going to be the draw for this site not necessarily the sales numbers.
NeoGAF is known for their forums.
All they do is talk but they are a legendary site BECAUSE of those forums.
With console makers going toward digital sales, VGChartz has nothing hardly to track.
NPD is losing relevance because of this.
VGChartz is trying to be alternative to NPD & I understand that.
But from day one it's the FORUMS that made this site what it is.
If moderators start shutting down vibrant discussions, this will kill the draw to the site.
And then less & less people will care about going VGChartz Pro.

NeoGAF has people from the game industry showing up on their site & interacting with the people.
VGChartz can have that too if they're willing to let discussion flow.
I'll fix this problem.

Which moderator do you think will be most open-minded to what I said here?
I'm thinking Mr Khan but I'm not sure on anybody else.
John Lucas
from spurgeonryan 3 hours ago
Seece used to be a Game admin here and a writer. Still may be a writer. ioi seems to like him and most of the mods allow him in their skype chats. I know because when I make complaints seece will message me and laugh at me about them. Only way he could know, plus he says he chats with them. Not to mention that he was one of Machina ( our old head mod) only friends on this site.

Truckosaurus is biased and on his side no matter what. Somethings do not matter even if you are a mod. And that friendship is one of them. But the mods just let it be. Until someone finds some more dirt on Seece and he leaves the site in shame yet again. Try Smeags maybe. But it is hard work to get a thread unlocked...you could always make an alt from a different ip and post in a thread after it is locked. Just change the code in the address. But your alt will be locked if you do this because it has become a bannable offense.

from Incubi, to kirby007, Metallicube, Final-Fan, Incubi, sanjon, Dv8thwonder, spurgeonryan, ASStronaut, POE, snyps, Teriol, cbarroso09, Kaizar, Anfebious, MohammadBadir, nin10do, Alfred909, RedPikmin95, JohannStrauss, impertinence, jaime_page, Metalheadgamer, theleaguegame 3 hours ago
(Delete Message)
I see ioi being the only one who can reopen the thread. He's the only one with more power on this site than a senior moderator.
from spurgeonryan 3 hours ago
Enough posts were made on Trucks wall that he reopened it. Mods can open and lock threads. You usually cannot get ioi's attention for shit. Unless you offer him money.
from Incubi 2 hours ago
Hehe! You're prolly right about ioi. Atleast the thread is open now and Seece and co was defeated. I do believe a number of petitions where made to have this thread locked by the opposition. With this they where shut down. I see that as a nice little victory:)
from snyps 2 hours ago
Nice work!!
from RedPikmin95 1 hour ago
This thread was locked?! Oh my ...

You are absolutely right MBP. Locking this. SpurgeonRyan, I'll address you directly. Try to create threads which actually have some semblance of substance. Thank you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO