By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Your Favorite Boobs/Ass/Legs/Feet etc.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

Viper1 just topped us all

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

pezus said:

Not safe for the country west of the atlantic

LOL

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

NintendoPie said:
pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
Most of these are waaaay too fake for my tastes.

Agreed.

OT:

At first I was like "The freaky smile will ruin it" then after 10 seconds I just stared..................................................... OH! Sorry I was still staring.

What smile? ...... Oh, that in the face!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

i have a girl nintendopie will like (her titties as well, that's a boob thread) if he doesn't only like asians which i'm not sure about^^

Around the Network

Although I'm more of an ass guy, I guess I'll post my favorite Japanese girl:

crissindahouse said:

i have a girl nintendopie will like (her titties as well, that's a boob thread) if he doesn't only like asians which i'm not sure about^^

Nice, nice face! Too small of boobs for me though.

pezus said:

Epic!

Thank You! Gifs are the best.

pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
crissindahouse said:

What? They're the perfect size almost

A little too small for my tastes, Pezus. Or maybe they just look too small.

pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
crissindahouse said:

What? They're the perfect size almost

i really thought that this is his taste, seems like i was wrong

but personally i really think it depends on the person. for that girl as example, bigger boobs would'nt fit to the rest of the body and other girls with a "fatter" body in general would need bigger ones. with "fatter" i don't mean fat, just a higher fat content in the body like most girls have.