By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create hardware sales (4/2 – 4/8) ~ Famitsu software sales (4/2 – 4/8) ~

It's happened! The Vita is not only below 10k, but also 9k!

It had to happen eventually, admittadly.

And everything down, aside from DS and 360, but they're selling so little it'll likely be irrelevant...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Solution? We can always have a community conference and agree to banish a certain member!

360 boost cause?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

360 boost cause?

Probably Kinect Star Wars, it says that includes bundles. Bundles sometimes sell well.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Acevil said:
Seece said:
Pretty cheap move, Ace does these threads so just leave him to do them.

Nah it is okay, I am working now so it is slightly harder for me to do, I think Noctis however is the second person I would pick. Sprugeon needs to stick to Famitsu! :P

Only reason I did it this week is because I saw Vita numbers and had to post for Rol!

Ah fair enough. Just seems like a waste going to spurgeon

First it's 10k layoffs
Then it's sub 10k Vita's sales.

Sony must really hate that number now!
Next: 10k comments when IGN posts this.

Around the Network
VicViper said:
First it's 10k layoffs
Then it's sub 10k Vita's sales.

Sony must really hate that number now!
Next: 10k comments when IGN posts this.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

pezus said:
Seece said:
Acevil said:
Seece said:

Nah it is okay, I am working now so it is slightly harder for me to do, I think Noctis however is the second person I would pick. Sprugeon needs to stick to Famitsu! :P

Only reason I did it this week is because I saw Vita numbers and had to post for Rol!

Just admit it, you envy his gamrPoints

When the site splits I'll have a crap ton more points than him on VGC, and he (along with a load of others) will have more than me on Gamewise. I really don't give a crap though, it's not as if they're of any real measure on how good an account is, clearly!

pezus said:
Seece said:
pezus said:
Seece said:
Acevil said:
Seece said:

Just admit it, you envy his gamrPoints

When the site splits I'll have a crap ton more points than him on VGC, and he (along with a load of others) will have more than me on Gamewise. I really don't give a crap though, it's not as if they're of any real measure on how good an account is, clearly!

Interesting...maybe I'll end up pretty close to him then when that happens. Well, at least he'll be a god on Gamewise

Yeah he can go ruin Gamewise insted of VGC ^^

Ok, let's do this:

- Kingdom Hearst bombed... of course it not a tragical explosion, but its numbers are bad.
- Super Robot Wars did great!
- as did Kid Icarus. Pit is now a "big" franchise in Japan!
- 3DS numbers are good, but they could improve a little. Fire Emblem and Code of Princess should keep things nice until DQ  and Mario Tennis arrives.
- Vita, oh, vita. That'll will teach Sony a good lesson. It's Monster Hunter or nothing. This is way worse than PS3 situation (whose line vita crossed 3 weeks ago and continues to "uncross"). Vita + PSP is now 200k below PSP alone last year. This is incredibl e ily bad!

SRW Z2 Saisei Hen is great, nice sales too.