By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes gets a 94%

I'm not choosing on weather or not to buy this. The ratings/reviews will choose for me.

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
@Ramuji: How did you do that? I didn't think it was out for a couple of weeks??

Dude, JAPAN.

Not everyone on teh internet is from America :P I know, blew my mind the first time I figured it out too. 

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

@thekitchensink

The game has been out in Japan for a little while now. Either ramuji lives in Japan or he imported the game.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

thekitchensink said:
pichu_pichu said:
Wait why can't you log in as Mr. Pickles??

I have no idea--I tried logging in a couple of days ago, and it said it couldn't log me in.  Tried a whole bunch of different passwords, and that didn't work.  Then I used the 'forgot password' thing, but the password it gave me doesn't work, and I know I'm not banned.  None of ioi's suggestions worked, either, so I'm just going on with this one until I sort the problem out...

be nice if that account worked tho, so I could get the vg$ for all my posts :-S

Same here bro

Im lost tears of kain it wont let me log back in either.

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

thekitchensink said:
@Ramuji: How did you do that? I didn't think it was out for a couple of weeks??

I live in Japan, where it was released on 6 December. 

By the way, I finished the story in almost exactly 20hrs. But, I wasted some time by putzing around in town some. And, since I hadn't read the manual carefully, I was at rank 2 before I realized that there was a turbo button for the Schpeltiger, so I lost some time there, too. 

I also got my assed kicked multiple times by a few of the higher-ranked assassins. So, a "better gamer" than me could probably finish it in significantly less time. 

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

Around the Network

Cool. So, are the boss fights as amazingly epic as everyone is claiming?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Meh, it's a game I might get it eventually. It looks interesting and I love the art style but I'm not convinced it's actually worth full price yet.

Maybe when there's actually more than one review and it stays above a 90 I might change my mind, but I suppose we'll just wait and see.

I just hope I've got a shot at getting some of that TP on launch day

It'll do over 250k in just the Americas within a few months, you'll see.

It'll sit at 500k (at least) worldwide in it's life time, I think that's fairly reasonable.

Look at Killer 7's Japanese launch sales for the PS2:

Launch sales
1) 1,575
2) 394
3) 165

That's far worse then NMH's launch in Japan:

Launch sales
1) 11,703
2) 5,816
3) 3,922