By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I was right all along... (Star Wars Kinect)

Tagged games:

RolStoppable said:
Kantor said:
I'm pretty sure everyone was saying that Star Wars Kinect would be terrible, superchunk.

Well, you are wrong. Take a look at the Star Wars Kinect review thread. There's currently a heated debate whether or not this is a 9/10 game. Since you are a mod you should pay a visit and tell the two fools over there how they can reduce the stack of quote boxes.

Mods don't hunt for threads. Link me there. You haven't been paying your mod protection since TalonMan left and I would hate for something to happen to you.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Kantor said:

Mods don't hunt for threads. Link me there. You haven't been paying your mod protection since TalonMan left and I would hate for something to happen to you.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=141926&page=1#

And I already reported someone over there.

The madness has gone on long enough. Put an end to it Kantor! You're my hero!

chocoloco said:
Twesterm is going to permaban you for this! Goodbye, Mr Chunk.

To be fair, the issue is not with the programming, so much as the complete and utter lack of controls

On Kotaku, there was a long video, explaining how when he was playing the game (apart from the dance sections) all he could think was "this would be so much better on a controller"

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

lol okay calm down. I don't think anyone can call Kinect star wars a "core" game seeing how it has a dance mini game with jedi in it. I think once they showed that off that whole dance mini game "Intelligent" people eventually realized it wasn't a core game anymore and it was just a bunch of casual mini games mashed up together with a star wars theme but apparently you're not one of them.

Seeing the responses in this thread I'm not wrong it seems the only one who didn't realize it was you which is why I think everyone is making fun of you and the irony of this thread.

Around the Network

Ohhh, that was a game? I thought it was extra cushioning. I tossed it somewhere in the corner when I unboxed my STAR WARS XBOX 360... JIZZZZ!!!!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

good job

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Jay520 said:
I can't wait for the Nextbox to not release this year.

hahaha, that will probably the one time I get to make a "I was wrong all along..." thread.

RolStoppable said:
Well done, mate. What we can learn from this is that reasonable predictions eventually become true.

So, I shouldn't make a prediction claiming a certain console will sell 250m easy?

Damn you nailed it.

How will Sorcery for the Playstation Move end up?