By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which series would you most like to see make a comeback for Wii U or Nintendo 3DS?

first:
I need a new Metroid Prime!

second:
Mother though I have never played any of the released games it looks like something i would like if it ever gets a 3d release

third:
starfox but more like the N64 game

all these for WiiU of course!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

A new Star Fox and Fzero are a must. Also, DKC needs to stick around.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

I would like to see another Donkey Kong Country since I haven't been able to get it since it's release. A new Kirby on the 3DS resembling Superstar Ultra/Return to Dreamland would also be nice.
What's all this fuss about F-Zero though?

NintendoPie said:
I would like to see another Donkey Kong Country since I haven't been able to get it since it's release. A new Kirby on the 3DS resembling Superstar Ultra/Return to Dreamland would also be nice.

Have you not played F-Zero? It is the greatest racer of all time!

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
NintendoPie said:

Have you not played F-Zero? It is the greatest racer of all time!

Nope! Never played it. What is it about?

Around the Network

F-Zero...No contest. Followed by metroid 2s game on the 3ds.

Kid Icarus for the 3DS is awesome so I'd like to see a Zelda style Kid Icarus game for Wii U!!

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

NintendoPie said:

Nope! Never played it. What is it about?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=140499&page=1

^Scroll down to F-Zero GX to get an extremely short summary of its awesomeness. Then I'd recommend this trailer:

i would love to see a DK64 like Donkey Kong game (i.e. Collectathon) with Kremlins and none of these stupid Tikis, it should be on the Wii U.

I would play the crap out of that game if it ever came, i am a huge sucker for collectathons and my favorite is DK64

Metroid was done well by Retro, but they have their hands full with various rumored projects so that might happen later in the wii u life cycle. Otherwise F-Zero all the way baby. And I could do me some star fox if the tablet controller ends up being the steering wheel.