By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which series would you most like to see make a comeback for Wii U or Nintendo 3DS?

IGN readers vote for Franchise revival

IGN recently polled its readers ask him them the simple question of which Nintendo franchise they would like to see revived for the Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS. The readers didn’t hesitate and they voted in their droves for Fox McCloud and company to make a stunning new return on Nintendo platforms. Star Fox was closely followed by Earthbound, and a new entry in the Metroid franchise. Which series would you most like to see make a comeback for Wii U or Nintendo 3DS?

Around the Network

F-Zero for Wii U above everything else!

3DS basically don't need another racer than Mario Kart 7, and Wii U need all help it can get

Seriously though, if there's anything F-Zero always needed then it's graphics and online capabilities. While a 3D experience at over 1000 km/h would be sweet, it would lack everything else that limits the 3DS.

As for Star Fox, I'd personally prefer another Star Fox Adventures game for any of the two consoles. Way more flight sequences would be appreciated though.

Metroid will probably return for both consoles no matter what.

First of all F-zero!!!

AstroMaSSi rules

Feel that Mother love.

Starfox!! > Metorid > Donkey Kong > F-zero > Excite Bike

Around the Network

for me it's metroid for sure ;)

i thought StarFox would be number 1

so maybe we'll get a new game called "Earthbound: etroid M"

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Metroid 2d game (though I'd be pretty happy if retro made a new 'prime' style game just as long as it was more in keeping with 1 and 2)
and a 'proper' new starfox game that isn't developed by namco.

Also, a 'Yoshi's Island' game would make me pretty happy too!

All of the top 4, it's like Nintendo has these potential awesome franchises are getting no releases!