By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which series would you most like to see make a comeback for Wii U or Nintendo 3DS?

Obviously all of the big names, but as far as something we haven't had a new entry of in a long time (over 10 years), I'd say Waverace.

Around the Network

Lylat Wars was one of my favourite N64 games, so if they could make something as exciting as that, I'd be more than happy to see the return of Star Fox and friends

Kid Icarus to home Wiiu

Starfox and more importantly more Donkey Kong Country.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

All of them is my pick haha

If I had to choose though, Earth Bound and Iceclimbers because Ive never played them before. Also I'd love to see F-Zero and Starfox make return since I havent seen them in a while. Donkey Kong Country would be great on the 3DS and I'm realy excited for the rumored Zelda on 3DS as well. Like I said just make them all lol

Around the Network

Because nintendo are planning on Making a realistic racing game I don't think they will make F-Zero for the Wii U although that would be good. Considering this I think the game that needs to make a comback is Ice Climbers if that hasn't been said yet. It would be interesting to see how Nintendo reinvent the NES game.

Kid Icarus was remade for the 3DS so I don't know why Ice Climbers can't.

As I mentioned in the other thread (wot was made half a day before this one):

UNIRALLY.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

I want Fire Emblem.Hd,Beutiful cutscenes,Online Play,Tournaments.

F-zero, Pilot Wings (Wii U), Eternal Darkness are a few that come to mind.

F-ZEROOOOOOOO!!!!

Why are Star Fox, Metroid and DK all in the top 5? They all had games released this generation... it's not a "comeback" if it's only been a couple years since your last outing!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.