By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Xenoblade thread- Opinions, thoughts and questions inside! Can it hit 1mil in sales next year? Sequel coming for Wii U???

What is the best 'major' area in the game?

Colony 9 39 12.34%

Bionis' Leg 83 26.27%

The Marsh 20 6.33%

The Forest 17 5.38%

The Sea 24 7.59%

The Mountain 13 4.11%

The Valley 5 1.58%

Fallen Arm 22 6.96%

The Field of Metal 9 2.85%

See results! 73 23.10%

Total:305
amp316 said:
So if I finish the game and start a New Game +, will I have to redo all of the colony rebuilding?

I will be back tonight to see your answer.

Yes. But you can take all of the stuff for the rebuild over to NG+ with you.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
amp316 said:
So if I finish the game and start a New Game +, will I have to redo all of the colony rebuilding?

Okay cool.  I guess that I'll be finishing this tonight then.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Conegamer said:
amp316 said:

Okay cool.  I guess that I'll be finishing this tonight then.

No problem. To make it clear, this is what carries over to NG+:

- chrs' levels carry over
- chrs' arts (including mastery) carries over
- party affinity carries over
- money carries over
- 30 weapons of your choice carry over
- 30 armor pieces of your choice from each category carry over
- 60 materials of your choice carry over
- key items do not carry over
- all other items are carried over
- items equipped when the game is cleared carry over
- achievement records carry over
- achievement trials do not carry over
- affinity chart does not carry over
- quests do not carry over (DAMN!)
- Shulk now holds the True Monado, so he won't gain it again in subsequent
playthru. If you clear the game again, True Monado will auto-carry over to next
playthru provided it is equipped. If it isn't equipped when you finish the
game, you must choose to carry it over or it's lost forever!

Also, if you're looking for stuff for Colony 6, be wary of Black Liver Beans and Rainbow Slugs. I assume you've already got the Ice Cabbages or I'd add those as well. Take so damn long to find...

So angry. Fucking art-seal/bind combo. That's the bitch combo, for little bitches that can't fight fair and square. Bitch combo for fucking cunt bitches.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

So angry. Fucking art-seal/bind combo. That's the bitch combo, for little bitches that can't fight fair and square. Bitch combo for fucking cunt bitches.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

There, beat those scumsucking, toadfucking lizards, and wasted a good 3 hours of gameplay in the attempt before it finally stuck that i killed two of them and it let me try again with only the two remaining after a game-over. Usually they'd just regenerate when they killed me, like the cheap-ass little bitchfaces they are

If i encounter another enemy with Bind/Arts Seal, i'm going to blow this disc up with a shotgun, then set fire to all the oxygen it the atmosphere.

You heard me

You seem to have a lot of problems with that game :).
As for spike damage, most people struggle with it, especially those that think Reyn becomes useless later.
Some characters have skills which reduce Spike damage, which becomes invaluable against some UM spiders, behemoths and mékons, as some types of these inflict Spike damage when you topple them.
Also, some early quests and collection completion give you early spike damage reducing gems which allow you to tackle the UM without problems. Taking 100 % of Spike damage will just destroy the faster dealing damage characters in the early game. In the end game, when you get the top level VI gems, it will be easier.

IIRC, there's nothing you can do against Arts Seal, but that's the moment you can choose to build your talent art gauge. But there are anti-Bind gems.

Mr Khan said:
There, beat those scumsucking, toadfucking lizards, and wasted a good 3 hours of gameplay in the attempt before it finally stuck that i killed two of them and it let me try again with only the two remaining after a game-over. Usually they'd just regenerate when they killed me, like the cheap-ass little bitchfaces they are

If i encounter another enemy with Bind/Arts Seal, i'm going to blow this disc up with a shotgun, then set fire to all the oxygen it the atmosphere.

You heard me

I don't actually know what fight you're talking about ;)

And, as ookaze said, you seem to be having a lot of problems. Where are you? What level are you?

F0X said:
Mr Khan said:

Your picture isn't appearing. This makes me extra-sad :/

Conegamer said:
F0X said:
Mr Khan said:

Your picture isn't appearing. This makes me extra-sad :/

I hadn't even been aware that there was a picture.

Not as much of a problem as you think. There's just a gang of cheap-ass, punkfucking lizards guarding the transportation worker by the Ether Crystal Deposit at Eryth Sea, and i couldn't imagine anyone not having trouble with them. Telethia was no issue when i was leveled properly, most bosses or challenges have been easy to "tough but doable," it's only that pigfucker Xord and those goddamned bumfucking lizards that really stopped me in my tracks (so far. I'm sure i'll have loads of fun with Lorithia). You can't do shit when they arts-seal and then bind after that, as they just dance out of range so you can't even build up the main talent guage or auto-attack at all, and every single one of them is capable of killing you because of that, so it doesn't matter if you eliminate one or two, heal and try again, the others can all kill you, individually. No, there's no call for enemies to be able to do that, that's cheap-ass horseshit, and it has diminished my enjoyment of the game.