By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Xenoblade thread- Opinions, thoughts and questions inside! Can it hit 1mil in sales next year? Sequel coming for Wii U???

What is the best 'major' area in the game?

Colony 9 39 12.34%

Bionis' Leg 83 26.27%

The Marsh 20 6.33%

The Forest 17 5.38%

The Sea 24 7.59%

The Mountain 13 4.11%

The Valley 5 1.58%

Fallen Arm 22 6.96%

The Field of Metal 9 2.85%

See results! 73 23.10%

Total:305
noname2200 said:
Conegamer said:
I'm currently playing through the "other" capital ATM, and I'd forgotten just how...epic...it feels. The music, the environment, the storyline in that area...everything feels to fall into place for me there. Makes the awesome trek to there worth it.

I'd gotten burned out on the motif by that area. I wish they'd gone with some more variety in that area or the one before it: as it is, by the time you reach there you've seen the same theme for three areas straight. It's the only time when they repeat like that, which is disappointing.

True. It would've been cool had the Mechonis Field been like Bionis' Leg, but everything made out of metal...but I liked Agniratha. I really did! Especially the music.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Something funny i thought of is how no-one remarked on how, when "my" Melia appeared at the capital, she looked like some sort of exotic stripper (non-deliberate on my part, i assure you, the better Makna Forest gear just leaves the men looking like something out of an abercrombie & fitch catalogue and the women looking like strippers). Either way, she definitely wasn't dressed for an audience with the emperor, and neither is my shirtless Dunban.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Something funny i thought of is how no-one remarked on how, when "my" Melia appeared at the capital, she looked like some sort of exotic stripper (non-deliberate on my part, i assure you, the better Makna Forest gear just leaves the men looking like something out of an abercrombie & fitch catalogue and the women looking like strippers). Either way, she definitely wasn't dressed for an audience with the emperor, and neither is my shirtless Dunban.

I made this very point. All of my characters were in their Makna set, which is the most...revealing set, yet no-one cared. There you go, I suppose. 

The worst for me is Sharla in the so-called 'heavy' armour. At least Melia has the decency to look professional whilst wearing very little...

Oh, and Dunban as well. He's just as bad.

Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:

I made this very point. All of my characters were in their Makna set, which is the most...revealing set, yet no-one cared. There you go, I suppose. 

The worst for me is Sharla in the so-called 'heavy' armour. At least Melia has the decency to look professional whilst wearing very little...

Melia mostly looks like a 14 year old child in panties. The Best looks Character is fiora.

AndrewWK said:
Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:

Melia mostly looks like a 14 year old child in panties. The Best looks Character is fiora.

Yes, but she dies early on...remember?

And she's 88. Get a grip :P

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
AndrewWK said:
Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:

88?

AndrewWK said:
Conegamer said:
AndrewWK said:
Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:

88?

Yep. That's her age. Her Dad is 512 and Kallian is 177. 

Deal with it. 

Conegamer said:
AndrewWK said:
Conegamer said:
AndrewWK said:
Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:

88?

Deal with it. 

really? I totally missed that. Still she looks like a 14 year old kid

AndrewWK said:
Conegamer said:
AndrewWK said:
Conegamer said:
AndrewWK said:

88?

Deal with it. 

really? I totally missed that. Still she looks like a 14 year old kid

Yeah, the High Entia live around 8x as long as the Homs and Nopon, and the Machina have no set life expectancy. Remember, Egil, Vanea and Miqol, at least, witnessed the battle between the gods themselves, and Egil/Vanea look about 30!

So if I finish the game and start a New Game +, will I have to redo all of the colony rebuilding?

I will be back tonight to see your answer.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger