By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Hottest Bond Girl Contest - The Nominations

Halle Berry definetly Halle Berry
and maybe this French Chick Sophie Marceau

Around the Network

Jane Seymour was really great but Ursula Andress was the Blond Cool Vamp Prototype make most of the rest look like little girls.
My Secret Favourites;
The extreme beautiful Isabella Scorupco(Natalya)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOPkoNZf4gw
Kristina Wayborn(Octopussy)
and Brit Ekland.(I think I like b(l)ond girls)
Carole Bouquet(for your eyes only)was also great but looked to perfect to be really sexy.
My No. 1
Jill St John-diamonds are forever.

Aj_habfan said:

I'll give this thread one more chance and come back later tonight, by that time I expect to see some extremely sexy photos and at least two people banned.

Here's pics of my picks:

Tatiana:

Xenia:

Vesper:

Signature goes here!

Tula.. One of the Roger Moore 70's ones

I see we have a few good photos and one person banned, I am satisfied. I'm liking Vesper too personally.

Around the Network

Ursula Andress was the hottest in her day, but for the complete package I'd have to say Diana Rigg. My heart skipped a beat just typing her name.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

is this actually a question?   so hot!

kitler53 said:

I will say of all the more recent ones this one is the finest. And there's just something about this pic that really helps her cause. I think it's her top, it really brings out her......eyes. Yeah that's it.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:
kitler53 said:

I will say of all the more recent ones this one is the finest. And there's just something about this pic that really helps her cause. I think it's her top, it really brings out her......eyes. Yeah that's it.

sorry, i got distracted.  what'd you say again?

TruckOSaurus said:
I nominate:

Daniela Bianchi (Tatiana Romanova): classy, beautiful, intelligent.
Famke Janssen (Xenia Onatopp): crazy, sexy, dangerous
Eva Green (Vesper Lynd): classy, beautiful, intelligent.

Nice taste in bond girls. Love the classy, beautiful, intelligent combination. Crazy, sexy and dangerous is fun for short while too. :)