By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales. Week 13: March 26 - April 1

benao87 said:
Nice bump for 3DS, are KH sales that bad? Wondering how long can we use the "new system" excuse, I mean, 3DS has already 5.5m in Japan.

I think that PSV will keep trolling us (people who claimed the 'below 10k' by April)

For high profile series ''new system'' really is excuse especially after the console has been over year in the market. For example FFX opened higher than XII despite PS2 having massive userbase when XII was launched. The size of userbase really doesn't affect that much to sales of ''core'' games.

Around the Network

Famitsu: First week
LKS wii- 6,400

Media create: First week
Kingdom hearts BBS- 445.962
Kingdom hearts 358/2- 295,205

EDIT* 

Ninja'd by Boutros. Lol

atleast I have more numbers.

What were people expecting KH to sell? I was surprised that it told over 200k- I was expecting about 150k

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

3DS doing great, it will top 6M before long.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

6m 3ds units sold before E3? hmm what more big games can make it sell at least 100k a week?

KH games sold better on DS because it had a much bigger user base when they came out? amiwrong?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

02./00. [PS3] Pro Baseball Spirits 2012 (Konami) {2012.03.29} (¥7.980) - 90.433 / NEW 

03./00. [PS3] Pro Baseball Spirits 2012 (Konami) {2012.03.29} (¥7.980) - 60.141 / NEW

Isn't #3 the PSP version?

Nice KH opening and boost from the KH bundles.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Oh and the rise of pacman!

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

BasilZero said:

-Nice to see Vita's numbers up, more than likely it'll go the PSP's path alas a slower version of it though until bigger software or price cuts occur.
-PS2 and xbox360 battling it out!
-KH3D nice! 200k may be low for a KH game but 3DS has a smaller userbase than NDS did when KH358/2 days came out and when PSP's KH BBS came out so no point in comparing this game to the older installations.
-Pro baseball came in top 5 o.O?
-Pokemon Conquest, what game is that o.O?
-DMC HD Collection still in top 15, impressive.
-Sad to see Little King vita doing poor ;(

Thats Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition, I guess.

Ok, VgCharterz...

3DS is up
Vita is up

Everybody is happy, there! Let's not let this thread die!

Anyway:

Kid Icarus was almost sold out first week, but managed nice numbers this week, great!

The trinity doesn't need any commentaries, but... WOW!

Vita was saved for another week from the bad press... but maybe not, since the 9:1 3DS/Vita rate from last week became a perfect (and therefore more sensacionalist) 10:1 rate. It'll produce some doom articles here and there.

Kingdom Hearts did GREAT... on the hardware... and less than decent on software, bummer! I expected 350k. The only thing left to do is to hope for legs, but they probably won't happen.

120k 3DS and yet KH 3DS sells only 200k. That makes...no sense.